Mahdirakib

My learning from gambling

Hey all. I want to tell my experience of gambling.

I have started gambling at 2016. Firstly I played at freebitco. I was using it as faucet and tried their multiplayer dice game. But I have lost 0.14 btc there.

Then I played at other site.

Bitsler, lost there also few dollars. Then move to all famous site. Played at fortunejack, primedice, stake, duckdice, luckygames, bitverts, goup etc. I have got little profit at stake, bitverts, goup.

My gambling time was going so well. But in last few 3 days I have lost around 600$ total at some site. That's all I have. 

Really now I'm in a bad situation. I have left nothing on my wallet. But still haven't lost my hope. I wish I can recover. I need to recover. But it will take a long time. Firstly I need to build up a base balance and recover slowly with patient.

It's gambling. It is the place of miracle. Just never give up. Loss more slowly or recover slowly. This is my target now.

But after losing the big 600$ in last few days I'm still losing. Today lost few dollars at PD. Getting out of hope now.

It is important to have a mental reset if you lose. I used to just want to recover my lose and refuse to accept that i lose, so i add up my wager again and again. Now i learned to stop and have a mental reset. Hope that you have good luck.

51 minutes ago, iamhin said:

It is important to have a mental reset if you lose. I used to just want to recover my lose and refuse to accept that i lose, so i add up my wager again and again. Now i learned to stop and have a mental reset. Hope that you have good luck.

Actually I haven't stopped yet.  I'm dreaming to recover. And busting again and again. Yesterday I lost 0.005 btc at DD and 500 doge at other site. That's all for wanting to recover. I'm going deeper in loss. Gambler can't take rest!

Sorry for your lost coins. Just don't start taking loans for gambling. You know, some play for fun only. And yes Ive read your post, you want to recover it. Then make small goals.

Play the patient game my friend. Use the sats you get from being active on the forums to participate in the weekly challenges and build up your balance slowly risk free and without forking out money from your own pocket. You average around 250k sats of btc per week if you complete the challenges offered by both stake and primedice. Doesn't sound like much but after 1 month and you are sitting at 1 million sats and you can gamble that risk free with your mind in the right place.

On 11/11/2018 at 02:27, iamhin said:

Whe you lose and try to recover...you may lose even more. I agree with you about the mental reset.

@Mahdirakib i wish you best luck!

The technique about Gambling is that, always know when to get away. Always have that sense of feeling after a win, that it is time to get away.

All my playing time has been on PD. I don't like any other BTC site betting except from Prime Dice, and I have been taught the hard way on how to go about betting. 

If you are a low income earner, you don't go rushing, there is a big probability that you will bust everything. You take everything poko a polo (Little by little). 

Then you know how to change strategy and how to change seed. Changing seed is very vital. Don't think a strategy or seed can last for ever. You have to know how to swap between the strategies. Also know there are some strategies that are good for Manual and there are some that are good for Auto betting. 

Don't forget to do a preroll, so that you can foresee where the dice is rolling at the hour. Don't always stake all. It's catastrophic. Very very catastrophic.

And lastly, don't be negative. You thoughts sometimes can change the the outcome of the dice. It's not superstition, it is a well known fact. 

Enjoy. 🎉🎉

On 08/11/2018 at 11:27, Mahdirakib said:

(...)

But after losing the big 600$ in last few days I'm still losing. Today lost few dollars at PD. Getting out of hope now.

How are you currently @Mahdirakib? Are you still active playing?  How are your current winnings, loses and such (stats) ?

If you need some help always check out this forum's Strategy sections where you will find alot of strategies that you could use for your personal usage and see how you would go with them.

Maybe you will find your missing strategy that eventually ramp up your greens (profit and balance).

@DreamStage Yes I'm still playing and in bad situation too. I'm winning from my deposit and finally busting it with my ingested coin. Last week I have lost around 27000 doge. And in last two days I have lost 1.2 bch and 1 ltc. That's a for my greedy mind. I always want big. Sometimes gain decent amount of profit but without withdraw I continue my roll and end with lose all. Today morning lost also 0.32 xmr at a site. I'm always in negative profit. 

I had to change the way I think about gambling after a few big losses.  There is no chasing losses or recovery for me anymore, in fact after the last big loss I stopped "gambling".  I still play everyday and like to test strategies but I don't try to make any significant money from it, as that would require risking significant cash as well.  I did not recover the losses, but I also didn't loose too much more after that, and that makes me happy

your  is too big and it's worth the money but I think every player in gambling is once victorious at first he will try to win it again until the last you lose and just want to recover so others lose a lot of money.It's a huge amount of money to lose and that's the money but I think every player in gambling is once victorious at the first time he will try to win it again until the last time you lose and want to just make the other lose a lot.

I do not think that you need to "recovery" in that way you will probably need larger "recovery".

You need to stop gambling with money which you are not supposed to lose.

If you can not stop alone, talk about your problems with someone who loves you.

Also, find something what is exciting for you, beside gambling.

Good luck!

Sometimes people lose lot's and I consider this a learning curb to lose as much as $600 as stated. Sometimes people do not learn. Sometimes it's true to say that people have to grow some balls to know when enough is enough. Sorry to hear about your gambling experience :/

12 hours ago, gusion04 said:

I think it is a part of gambling taking some risk , any update mate??? I hope you recover alreeady your lose

Not recovered. BTW enjoying gambling now. Recovering little then losing much more. 2 weeks ago loset 75k doge. And lost more 0.023 btc in last 3 days. Positive is when I win little I tip to my well known people. That's pleasure.