Hello. I want to propose a new candidacy moderator ruChat. AlphaStorm.
 At the moment online PrimeDice has grown, new players are coming, who need to explain the rules. Often there are controversial issues and conflicts that need to be addressed in the presence of a moderator. A lot of new players come to ask for cryptocurrency in the chat.
 Due to human factors, our two great moderators cannot be present online 24 hours 7 days a week, so there is a need for a third moderator.
 For the position of moderator, AlphaStorm possesses a number of qualities, such as the ability to listen to an opponent and make the right decision. He is sociable, non-conflicting, fair, able to quickly find a way out of this situation. He has a good online, he actively participates on the forum.
 I think most ruChat players will support my request.
 Thank.

I agree. He's a very respectful member of the community, trying to help everyone in various situations. He's also an experienced player and knowledgable of the detailed game aspects. 

Guys, if you think that we need a third moderator - let's arrange a vote among several candidates. IMHO, I think that a third moderator is not needed, but if you decide so, then I'm going to give my vote to another candidate. I can offer at least three other people: Ildar, Zuxel and Kate (if they will agree) :) 

In general, it is better to open a discussion about who wants to be a moderator at all, and let everyone to vote.

In Russian chat, I often see the user Alpha Storm. I would like to see him a moderator, he often helped me and others with advice. He is able to solve problems without conflict, and this is important.

42 minutes ago, Stephov said:

Guys, if you think that we need a third moderator - let's arrange a vote among several candidates. IMHO, I think that a third moderator is not needed, but if you decide so, then I'm going to give my vote to another candidate. I can offer at least three other people: Ildar, Zuxel and Kate (if they will agree) :) 

In general, it is better to open a discussion about who wants to be a moderator at all, and let everyone to vote.

It does not discuss other candidates. If you want, then create a separate top with a poll. You contradict yourself: against the third, but other candidates are being nominated :)
  Let's respect each other and express our pros and cons with arguments regarding AlphaStorm.
  Thank.

34 minutes ago, Subareg said:

It does not discuss other candidates. If you want, then create a separate top with a poll. You contradict yourself: against the third, but other candidates are being nominated :)
  Let's respect each other and express our pros and cons with arguments regarding AlphaStorm.
  Thank.

Subareg, that's it, let's respect each other! You created a top offering only one candidate, and it is not respectful to the others, because no one else gets a chance to be a new moderator.
And .. there is no contradiction. I believe that the third moderator is not needed. But if you want to  - then choose him in fair way.

Thank you for your suggestion. We value your opinion and will appoint someone when we find a person who is a good representative of our brand and image.

4 hours ago, Eugene265 said:

I guess for Russian 2 moderators such enough and theres no need for one more. Since in our chat we doesnt have a lot of beggars or scammers and etc. Biggad and Yaro are doing perfect job,which is enough for now :)

Yes, almost  like this , there is only one thing , they are in chat almost in the same time , and on the morning + 7  Moscow no one there .

Heya :) 

I think we are missing a few segments here:

1) @AlphaStorm should be consulted if he is interested in the position.

2) @biggad and @Yaronovich, who are great, should also give their judgement of the candidate, as well as their own suggestions, if any. After all, they know the chat dinamics and users the best ;)

3) We need someone in a slightly different time zone to cover the chat 24/7, since having 3 mods online at the same time and then on other occasions no mod online is not a solution to the problem either ;) 

#Eugene4Owner :P 

16 hours ago, Bojana said:

Heya :) 

I think we are missing a few segments here:

1) @AlphaStorm should be consulted if he is interested in the position.

2) @biggad and @Yaronovich, who are great, should also give their judgement of the candidate, as well as their own suggestions, if any. After all, they know the chat dinamics and users the best ;)

3) We need someone in a slightly different time zone to cover the chat 24/7, since having 3 mods online at the same time and then on other occasions no mod online is not a solution to the problem either ;) 

#Eugene4Owner :P 

I will be interested if this suits most of the players in the chat. Time zone is not important for me, I have a lot of free time.

14 hours ago, biggad said:

We have long decided for ourselves that the person who we need in the team is @igarey.  An old experienced player with an excellent reputation.  His time zone is different from ours.  He has a good online.

Big I know about your preferences and do not argue with them. Everyone has their own opinion.

Please consider the following. This is not my idea of my candidacy. I will not challenge any of the decisions. I know that there are decent people in the chat.