mydicebot

★MyDiceBot★ - Ultimate Bitcoin Dice Bot. Bet more, earn more!

8 hours ago, Dan said:

I cleaned up your original post, using correct formatting and such. Good luck with your project, I haven't yet had a chance to look through your source code to critique your project, but will do so in the future.

In future, don't forget to use code tags and bullet points if you can.

THANK YOU very much!!!!

You SAVE me a lot of time for adjusting the format, it's a little bit hard for me to using format for the 1st time.

Will follow your instructions next time.

Cheers.

Finally tested your bot. And I gotta say.. nice :D! Finally something for Mac. But... It would be super cool if you'd be able to put the Bet-IDs into the table. Thats especially helpful, when you're hunting something particular.

Edit:

Trying your bot with the script of Seuntjie. It stops somewhen right in the middle. (Ofc its not because of maximum profit :D).

23 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Finally tested your bot. And I gotta say.. nice :D! Finally something for Mac. But... It would be super cool if you'd be able to put the Bet-IDs into the table. Thats especially helpful, when you're hunting something particular.

Edit:

Trying your bot with the script of Seuntjie. It stops somewhen right in the middle. (Ofc its not because of maximum profit :D).

Hi thanks a lot for your feedback, it's very valuable for me to get the direction how to improve it.

* I will check bet-id issue

* would give me the url link of the Seuntjie script? Then I can test on it...

Edited by mydicebot

On 16/11/2018 at 12:24, mydicebot said:

PrimeDice is supported NOW in v4.0.0 release

Official Download

Supporting Dice Sites (alphabet sequence)

• 999Dice
  • Bitsler
  • PrimeDice
  • YoloDice

Recommended Script - High Chance Regression/Martingale Variation

9zstR3j.png

Using the script you posted :)!

seems to stop after round about every 30,000 satoshi

There is a suggestion: Is it possible to make a graph with thinner lines and dots, I would also very much like to see colors in it. Red - lost, Green - won.
It would also be great to have 2 additional colors. If the roll does not fall within the winning zone range (for example, a 10% chance, all rolls> 10 and <89.99) are also highlighted in color, for example, Gray. And more. If we play on the side of 'HIGH' and a 10% chance, then roll in the range <10 also highlight ... for example, Yellow.

5 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

There is a suggestion: Is it possible to make a graph with thinner lines and dots, I would also very much like to see colors in it. Red - lost, Green - won.
It would also be great to have 2 additional colors. If the roll does not fall within the winning zone range (for example, a 10% chance, all rolls> 10 and <89.99) are also highlighted in color, for example, Gray. And more. If we play on the side of 'HIGH' and a 10% chance, then roll in the range <10 also highlight ... for example, Yellow.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.

I will take consideration in the future updates.

12 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Using the script you posted :)!

seems to stop after round about every 30,000 satoshi

I guess it's because of the 'stopping conditions' in the script, for safety purpose.

You could adjust them to fulfill your personal requirement.

-- adjust the stopping condition of session profit.
    if profit >= 0.00001000 then
        stop()
    end

-- adjust the stopping condition of wins.
    if wins >= 1000 then
        stop()
    end

-- adjust the stopping condition of bets. 
    if (bets >= 5000) then 
        stop()
    end

-- adjust the stopping condition of loss streak. 
    -- eg. -10 means 10 loss streak
    if (currentstreak <= -10) then
        stop()
    end

Edited by mydicebot

MyDiceBot v5.0.1 is released

Release note

• Fixed Bet ID issue of PrimeDice and Stake
  • Fixed Login issue of Stake

Supporting Dice Sites (alphabet sequence)

• 999Dice
  • Bitsler
  • PrimeDice
  • Stake
  • YoloDice

Script Gist

Hey... I can't seem to get the bot working on my mac could you help me out? Do you need a special program to open the bot? I'm following the quick start guide that you have posted on your site. My mac automatically opens the file with text edit, and when i follow your instructions to key in the commands in terminal i get "no such file or directory". Cheers man!

1 hour ago, hillowner45 said:

Hey... I can't seem to get the bot working on my mac could you help me out? Do you need a special program to open the bot? I'm following the quick start guide that you have posted on your site. My mac automatically opens the file with text edit, and when i follow your instructions to key in the commands in terminal i get "no such file or directory". Cheers man!

Do the following in Terminal:

chmod +x ./path/to/file/mydicebot-5-0-1-macos 

After that just type the path and file:

./path/to/file/mydicebot-5-0-1-macos 

should do the work

Some expanation:

ls la - spits out the files and folders in the folder you are

cd (change directory) ../ - moves you on folder above the current one

cd ./path/to/whatever - would bring you to the folder „whatever“. (./ = your current location)

before the typing field you see your location. Easiest would be to move the file to that location and just write what I wrote above.

2 hours ago, mydicebot said:

Win 5,000 Doge by recording MyDiceBot with PrimeDice on YouTube

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074294.0

does not work for me, says: "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

script for official promotion [0.08 BTC] Fast and Furious!

chance = 19.80 -- payout will be 5x
multiplier = 1
basebet = 0.00000100 -- you can change basebet according to your currency
bethigh = false

function dobet()

if currentstreak >= 5 then
        stop()
    end 

nextbet = basebet

end

Edited by mydicebot

So I was able to try out mydicebot on OSX, and a few suggestions:

1) Currently it seems that the service is running in the background and the GUI is within the browser. Is there no way for you to put both in the same container? Im sure this will confuse various individuals who may close one or the other when they both need to be open

2) For some reason when I try to manual bet, it lags like crazy and will keep giving me error messages. Unless I roll at a snails pace, it doesnt really seem viable.

3) It would be nice if you had some example dropdowns on the cutom page so that people can select custom code ready to go to try. Such as martingale, etc.

These are my suggestions so far. I will say that I'm happy that it works, and it runs on OSX. That is a first, so kudos to you on that!

17 hours ago, bigbrankx said:

Really nice  rework, keep this up great work

Thanks, will continue improve it.

5 hours ago, sourc3code said:

So I was able to try out mydicebot on OSX, and a few suggestions:

1) Currently it seems that the service is running in the background and the GUI is within the browser. Is there no way for you to put both in the same container? Im sure this will confuse various individuals who may close one or the other when they both need to be open

2) For some reason when I try to manual bet, it lags like crazy and will keep giving me error messages. Unless I roll at a snails pace, it doesnt really seem viable.

3) It would be nice if you had some example dropdowns on the cutom page so that people can select custom code ready to go to try. Such as martingale, etc.

These are my suggestions so far. I will say that I'm happy that it works, and it runs on OSX. That is a first, so kudos to you on that!

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

* for 1, The reason why I split backend service and GUI in browser is that, I would like to make it more flexible. eg. some people only want to run in command/terminal without any GUI. Also we have plan to make a mobile version of it, so this is a flexible architecture we have at this moment.

* for 2, I will  investigate. And if you could provide the error info, it would be helpful.

* for 3. dropdown list and embedded code is in progress, so please stay tuned...

MyDiceBot v5.1.1 is released.

Supporting 'STOP ON ROLL'

NELQzL3.png

It's suitable for primedice challenge like this:

Is it possible to make a button when searching for past rolls, and to show how many rolls have passed. For example roll 9900, I want to know when it passed. Make a separate window to show the roll when it has passed. Thanks for attention.

1 hour ago, Bagl99 said:

Is it possible to make a button when searching for past rolls, and to show how many rolls have passed. For example roll 9900, I want to know when it passed. Make a separate window to show the roll when it has passed. Thanks for attention.

Give me sometime to think about it....