MrNice23

What do you buy with BTC?

Some of us are using BTC to gamble or to trade but many persons use it to buy goods or services.  So what do you buy with BTC?  Let me know that in your comments and if you know good sites where i can buy using BTC , please write it as well.

Found this list of BTC accepting businesses. And it is quite small.

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Personally, I have never bought anything using crypto. Sadly, but looks like crypto-market of goods and services is another missed expectation. 

I buy litearlly anything thats on Amazon with BTC using Purse. I save 15% usually on anything on Amazon using BTC so its a great offer. I also pay for my phone bill using Bitrefill with coin as well. Eventually, Id like to find a gas station that offers gas fillups using BTC - That would be awesome!

Mostly I'm just selling btc for eur and withdraw.

But sometimes I pay for stuff with btc. In my country there's just few places which accepting btc yet, one is electronics/household shop, and other website for watching movies online =D

Most of the time I use crypto-currencies to pay for city services such as electricity and internet connection. Using cryptos not only saves me time but also effort and energy by not going outside the comfort of my house just to queue and pay for city services.

On 04/11/2018 at 11:41, MrNice23 said:

Some of us are using BTC to gamble or to trade but many persons use it to buy goods or services.  So what do you buy with BTC?  Let me know that in your comments and if you know good sites where i can buy using BTC , please write it as well.

I use bitcoin or alt coin for gambling and investment as well, but i never buy something using bitcoin or the others, just use bitcoin for buy some item in game online but sometimes too i can earn bitcoin from online game 🤓

Though BTC is restricted in my country and my community because a lot of people don't believe in it or they've never heard about it. 

BTC as a currency at my place is not feasible. Because a Currency is the fact or quality of being generally accepted or in use.

Generally accepted! BTC is not generally accepted here.

But I have bought some things with BTC when BTC was 7k+. I bought my PS4, and my home speakers. 

When the price went down 3k, the person started calling me, that he needs the balance of the BTC. 😋😋😋😋🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Since then, people around me will rather use BTC as an exchange or use it to trade online than accept it as a means of transaction. 😂😂🤣🤣

Right now buying with Bitcoin is something like selling it at low price, so I am not buying anything right now with Bitcoin. 

When price shoots up, I will probably buy something like new computer or laptop.

Hum for instances buysing some funds from Coinbase from Bitcoin -> Fiat -> Bank Account -> Pay bills and so on (which we can take into consideration it's a buying option)

About other things i have seen funding Pay Pal or any other Online Payment system from Cryptocurrencies. Or simply buying games from Steam meanwhile they had such great feature (unfortunately now is over :( )

You can also buy Whoppers at some specific Burger Kings. :D

On 10/11/2018 at 13:13, Zhaizhai said:

I bought shtcoins and waiting to pump and take back the profit.. 

This is what most of people do with Bitcoin last few years, they are buying Bitcoin to buy shitcoins, and that is the main reason why Bitcoin will rise again.