CaptainLorca

Boss of PD - what would you do?

Imagine this:

You would get a free shot at being the boss of Primedice for just one day. 24 Hours. What would you do with this power?

Keep in your mind: You got a lot of responsibility then. Its a lot of money laying around and you better don't mess this one up. This is a real business and not just a small lemonade selling of a child. But lets get real.. what would be the thing you would change to the better?

Spare me with "I would give my account 1240347 BTC" or similar. Thats just random blabla and spam and maybe sat-farming.

If you got nothing to say than „it’s Allright, nothing to change“.. don’t comment. That’s not what the topic is about.

---------------

Since I'm very happy with PD atm.. I would only change the messagesystem back to the big frame. And of course add a Free Pizza Button.

I would not change anything in general. )) The site is beautiful in all respects. There is one little idea. Maybe I'll post it later in the appropriate section. I would also try to add a little more media content to the chats. Avatars, would return statuses.

I would add a Bonus Welcome Package, for all newbies coming to pd - [ Giving them free rolls - or 500k startup Satoshis ] To attract more.

Every Monday I would do a small Giveaway on Official Primedice chat...

I would add a GFX for the site, which makes Invidual to choose graphics and pictures for your primedice rolls ( Like dark mode, green mode, and so on)

Would do some things def!

Hey CaptainLorca, great topic! I think If i had the power to be the owner or like you've stated, the boss of Primedice, I would probably talk more with the community what they'd like to be changed, 1 to 1, person to person. Also i would make sure i do all the work that the owner normally has to do on a daily basis to keep the site running. I would also love to do some promotions on forum as a little quick celebration and share more with the active chat. :) *Also flirt a bit with the lovely support, but ehhh, I try to do that already*. xD 

I'd add dice duel. PD seems to be dice-oriented and that's the only other game that comes to mind. Simply have PD take a 1% cut from every wager instead of the house edge.

5 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I'd add dice duel. PD seems to be dice-oriented and that's the only other game that comes to mind. Simply have PD take a 1% cut from every wager instead of the house edge.

You think people wouldn’t run away if you would take 1% from a bet? 

6 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

You think people wouldn’t run away if you would take 1% from a bet? 

Generally, people's instinct is to feel suspicious of house aka PD and rather more lax towards other players. I've played on a different site (doesn't use crypto) with both dicing and dice duels, and both games are popular, where dice duels typically have bigger less common bets and regular dicing have very low/min faucet level bets all the time.

I just feel PD should introduce something new to spice things up 😛

if it's only 24 hours job then it's simple. You can't do anything, you need more time. You can't remember names of all Devs and Support lol. What you can do is only a suggestion. Here is a suggestion. Wagering contest with prize pool of 5 btc 

On 03/11/2018 at 14:50, CaptainLorca said:

You would get a free shot at being the boss of Primedice for just one day. 24 Hours. What would you do with this power?

Make sure be the owner of PD until it exists. Ez cake B|

Its big responsibility. Tag option for chat. If chat is closed and someone tag you notification pop up. Of course, you can turn it off and on.

On 04/11/2018 at 16:14, bigbrankx said:

I would add a Bonus Welcome Package, for all newbies coming to pd - [ Giving them free rolls - or 500k startup Satoshis ] To attract more.

Every Monday I would do a small Giveaway on Official Primedice chat...

I would add a GFX for the site, which makes Invidual to choose graphics and pictures for your primedice rolls ( Like dark mode, green mode, and so on)

Would do some things def!

Well...if you would start giving 500k to newbies...people would create alts and claim it. Or maybe like go to new internet and use it ...or anyway they would found a way to go around  rules you would makw + if  1000 (thats not a lot i  think more people join everyday) people  in 1 day join.. you would give 5btc to them... pd doesnt make that much of money...

I would add a chat for Brazilians and other countries that more frequent here.

I love Primedice intarface, more than any other site. But I can't talk chat because not speak English yet.

Hello! I would add (or return. I think such a system was already) player rating. Previously, you could earn VIP status. When I first registered, many regretted that this option was gone. Of course, VIP players need to come up with some special privileges. Well, this is reasonable, I think. I see players who are loyal fans of the site for more than 2-3 years. It must be somehow encouraged.

this will be my second time i am gonna write on this topic, because due to a moderator , my comment was erased from here, he said in an inbox that it was spam and what i wrote didnt have any sense with the topic, here we go again but according to the question my answer isthe same with some different word but with the same meaning.... not even in your dream, you will never be a boss here, thats not gonna happen never ever 😒

2 minutes ago, vinka1976 said:

this will be my second time i am gonna write on this topic, because due to a moderator , my comment was erased from here, he said in an inbox that it was spam and what i wrote didnt have any sense with the topic, here we go again but according to the question my answer isthe same with some different word but with the same meaning.... not even in your dream, you will never be a boss here, thats not gonna happen never ever 😒

Of course, this will never happen, but you can dream a little :))

15 minutes ago, LuciferMS said:

Yes, Vinka, you are right. But you always need to stay a little baby and believe in magic. Smile at your reflection, and it will smile back at you.

i am realistic, the only way you can be a boss here is that you buy the site , hahahahaha, and thats impossible too