lupandina

CryptoGamblersPub | Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Good day! Here Prime with Stake included an Eos coin on the list! Question! Do you plan to add it in the exchanger, or is it not interesting to you ???)

On 06/06/2020 at 19:56, Burjik2020 said:

Good day! Here Prime with Stake included an Eos coin on the list! Question! Do you plan to add it in the exchanger, or is it not interesting to you ???)

Eos was added to exchange few days ago :) Sorry for delay, but we had and still have way more serious issues to fix... 

Hi Lupandina,
My friend, @Dogderam made a wrong tip to Dinabot. We have emailed, but we understand you may be busy. 
Hope we can fix it soon.

Thanks for the great service you provide.

On 06/07/2020 at 22:00, MrPanrox said:

Hello Lupandina,
I tipped the dinabot to verify account. However that was 2 days ago and he didn't return my tip as informed.

I am grateful to see if this is correct.

Every tip is refunded automatically after verifying. If it wasn't, means your account wasn't verified.

I didn't find any errors in logs. Please contact support of exchange site, with full info.

On 08/07/2020 at 13:25, lupandina said:

Every tip is refunded automatically after verifying. If it wasn't, means your account wasn't verified.

I didn't find any errors in logs. Please contact support of exchange site, with full info.

I do not even know what to say. My account exists, it is the same account including MrPanrox. He asked me to tip the bot, and I did as he asked. And he never gave it back to me. As I said, all I can report on my part is that I followed as he asked me to do. I haven't even confirmed it at Stake, because I was scared. And I don't think I will.

I really like using this site really legit and trusted I guess 1 wrong move stake and primedice will ban Dinabot :)

17 hours ago, MrPanrox said:

I do not even know what to say. My account exists, it is the same account including MrPanrox. He asked me to tip the bot, and I did as he asked. And he never gave it back to me. As I said, all I can report on my part is that I followed as he asked me to do. I haven't even confirmed it at Stake, because I was scared. And I don't think I will.

I didn't receive any your message in support yet :)

Also, I didn't find neither successful verification's for username "MrPanrox", nor failed ones. Most possibly is that you didn't finish it (didn't click button "submit" on site after sending required tip), because it would or verify your account and refund, if all was done correct, either notify me in logs, that it failed for some reason.

Kindly please, send your tip details (date, time, site, username, coin, amount) to support in CryptoGamblersPub, to find and refund it.

5 hours ago, DCYuma said:

I really like using this site really legit and trusted I guess 1 wrong move stake and primedice will ban Dinabot :)

True, after one wrong move no one would remember thousands of good ones before 😅

It's near 2 years since Dinabot is alive and I believe we proved it's legit :)

On 10/07/2020 at 14:36, lupandina said:

I didn't receive any your message in support yet :)

Also, I didn't find neither successful verification's for username "MrPanrox", nor failed ones. Most possibly is that you didn't finish it (didn't click button "submit" on site after sending required tip), because it would or verify your account and refund, if all was done correct, either notify me in logs, that it failed for some reason.

Kindly please, send your tip details (date, time, site, username, coin, amount) to support in CryptoGamblersPub, to find and refund it.

User MrPanrox - PRIMEDICE

dinabot.jpg

oh nice I want to exchange some coin to dinabot but I don't see any friend option in the chat how do I do that? :( also 5% fees seems kinda big considering if I want to exchange a big amount

On 12/07/2020 at 17:03, MrPanrox said:

User MrPanrox - PRIMEDICE

dinabot.jpg

I found it and refunded back. You can start process over again.

On 13/07/2020 at 08:15, dan212 said:

oh nice I want to exchange some coin to dinabot but I don't see any friend option in the chat how do I do that? :( also 5% fees seems kinda big considering if I want to exchange a big amount

You don't need to be friends for using exchange, we updated system. Fees varies 3-5% depending on amount, with extra discounts for most active customers.

Did someone notice new Dinabot update? :)

Now bot automatically detects and refunds not exchanged tips after expire. It's way easier and faster than waiting for support in case you've made a mistake :)