lupandina

CryptoGamblersPub | Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

3 hours ago, Landak said:

I found a problem, I did not know this only happened in my browser or everyone too

https://cryptogamblers.pub/default  [Home]

get a warning message in my browser

image.thumb.png.4b91865995098c09d036a41e93320f63.png

It's fine if i just open this url

https://cryptogamblers.pub/exchange [Exchange]✔️

image.thumb.png.743957953b0d0297adb480e45596f938.png

The others are fine , except the [Home] menu

It's really weird, no one reported anything like this before O.o And homepage probably is most easy and empty page of site :D

Forwarding to dev, thanks! 😘

Big fan of Dinabot exchange, but curious why user needs to be logged in now?  It was so easy & frictionless before, now the extra steps seem cumbersome.  Not complaining (maybe a little) but more curious.

8 hours ago, Wtfjim said:

Big fan of Dinabot exchange, but curious why user needs to be logged in now?  It was so easy & frictionless before, now the extra steps seem cumbersome.  Not complaining (maybe a little) but more curious.

Will answer with love :)

1. Safety. All this time Dinabot was fighting with thieves, who tried to exchange others tips. Sometimes just by lurking in chats and waiting for public tip to Dinabot, sometimes even tricking new players in pm's! (like, "hey, you don't know, how to use this? Nah, I know owner of Dinabot, I will help you. Now send tip to Dinabot, and I will exchange it for you.")

We added IP matching, and it helped to block thieves, but ... it was blocking and some honest regular users too, if they were using vpn or smth like that O.o

So registering and usernames linking solution is supposed to ensure, that every single tip could be exchanged only by real owner of account, from which it was sent.

2. Errors reducing. We all are humans, and doing mistakes :D One wrong letter or caps, and exchange might fail, as system won't find such username. 

Now you can just pick one of your linked usernames from list in field "from username". Field "to username" works bit different, as we don't want to restrict you use only your linked usernames there (if you really want to send your tip to someone else, it's your right). But system reacting to your typing there, and suggesting your linked usernames, filtered by site you picked.

And I'm amazing glad, that it actually worked! It's just 2 days after update, but percentage of failed exchanges is reduced 8x already :)

3. *Sorry, it's secret* :D Registering is required for some new features, which are coming to CryptoGamblersPub, but I can't tell that yet :P

23 hours ago, lupandina said:

3. *Sorry, it's secret* :D Registering is required for some new features, which are coming to CryptoGamblersPub, but I can't tell that yet :P

I guess they could be :

Promotions for the users 

Tipping them free money because they used the exchange all the time

Giving them a reduction in fees ? 

57 minutes ago, Landak said:

Suggestion

I suggest that in one month there must be a discount fee [promo code] or a discount for loyal members who often use transactions with Dinabot. 

1% or 2% is okay.

We have prepaired exact discounts strategy :)

5 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

The issue I have with this is what if someone tries to exchange  a couple thousand dollars?

Didn't get fully, what's your issue? :) If Dinabot balances will be enough at that moment, it will make exchange. If not - then not. 

Hi Lupandina!!

In the form of Exchange my user and user of my wife not appear more!

Then, i talk about this with another users, and the problem is only with me. Do you can help me? I send message for bug and developer but no one return for me.

cryptogambler1.png

On 16/05/2019 at 14:28, JohnTravel said:

Hi Lupandina!!

In the form of Exchange my user and user of my wife not appear more!

Then, i talk about this with another users, and the problem is only with me. Do you can help me? I send message for bug and developer but no one return for me.

cryptogambler1.png

Hey there :)

Answered by email, and waiting for your answer :)