lupandina

***CryptoGamblersPub*** Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Nice to have you online again with improved security :)

On 26/11/2018 at 00:53, lupandina said:

WE ARE BACK!

As most noticed, Pub was down today for almost 9 hours :) I was buried under pm's! I'm glad, as it means, our job is useful and people like it :)

It wasn't planned update. We noticed, that someone is trying to steal others tips for exchange, if it was sent public. To avoid anyone could get scammed, we are back now with extra security update. It ensures, that no one, except you, can finish your exchange. 

Cheers!

Exited to announce an update!

What's new in cryptogamblers.pub?

1. Updated design.

Would appreciate your thoughts :D

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.3b5044a0dae0a6aa2a51d7fdc8b29ea0.png

2. GoUp.bet isn't supported in exchange anymore.

3. New site joined exchange - LuckyFish.io

As manual exchange for now, but developers are working to make it instant in future.

4. New and more detailed FAQ, to guide you better 

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.cc3a79687765feb4694de355c4e028d2.png

Hope, you will enjoy that, and - going back to work on next one :D  

7 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Hello, you guys have done a great job creating this exchanger! I can definitely say that its such too useful to me due to its speed and those low fees! Also can't wait for the register/login features.

Registering/login features are planned for our next update. It's taking more time then I expected, because we had a lot of important back-end updates, which were more important, to ensure systems work without issues :)

4 hours ago, lupandina said:

Registering/login features are planned for our next update. It's taking more time then I expected, because we had a lot of important back-end updates, which were more important, to ensure systems work without issues :)

Good to know!! 😃. It's obvious that it needs some time to be even more perfect. Good luck on that.

Now I finally know what Dinabot is all about! Nice-looking site, will keep it on my radar 😁👍
Just a quick note, I tried to visit the site using the title of this thread, and it didn't work (there's a small typo).

1 hour ago, Pirnitho said:

Now I finally know what Dinabot is all about! Nice-looking site, will keep it on my radar 😁👍
Just a quick note, I tried to visit the site using the title of this thread, and it didn't work (there's a small typo).

Thanks for noticing! Edited :D

hey , this work really nice but if you want to do more transactions on one time of four... you will need a BOT

because the echangers want to receive thier echanges at the moment ..

for more and quikly transcactions.i think that  

nice job

Edited by dogebot
omission

9 hours ago, dogebot said:

hey , this work really nice but if you want to do more transactions on one time of four... you will need a BOT

because the echangers want to receive thier echanges at the moment ..

for more and quikly transcactions.i think that  

nice job

Transactions between/inside Primedice and Stake is instant, and users receiving exchanged coins in seconds. :)

Few sites are connected as manual, till their developers will implement options, we need for instant exchanges.

Option to choose private (hidden) tip from Dinabot was added to exchange :)

As public tips are in fact our most efective form of promotion, we decided to add extra 1% of fees for using this feature.

You can choose private tip by checking checkbox in exchange form:

image.thumb.png.9ce239817e899d26ea84d5a594656424.png

Really happy with this site progression! i recommand to everyone to use it whenever they feel like exchanging crypto-currency.

Very fast very clean & easy to use go now and use the site :D!

Proud primedice member.

Glad to announce another update in CryptoGamblersPub!

What's new?

1. Registering option

From now, exchanges are possible only while logged in, and only with your gambling usernames, you verified before. Most reason for this is your safety - only you will be able to exchange tips, sent from your account. Also it will reduce typing/misspelling mistakes :)

From now you will be able to see your exchanges history in your account page.

2. Only instant!

With this update we are removing manual type of transfers. No more waiting, all exchanges in CryptoGamblersPub are only instant from now!

Sadly, it means, that Luckygames.io and Luckyfish.io aren't supported in exchange anymore, till we won't have access to make transfers instant with them.

3. Promo codes! Ha, everyone loves promo codes 😆

And we are giving first of them for you all guys, to try out!

Use promo code

ilovedinabot

to reduce your exchange fee by:

3% till 9th April 9am gmt+0

2% till 10th April 10am gmt+0

1% till 11th April 11am gmt+0

To make it easier for you, we prepaired fast video tutorials, what's new in exchange after update, and how to use exchange:

How to use exchange (english)

How to use exchange (russian)