Jump to content
lupandina

***CryptoGamblersPub*** Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Recommended Posts

it does what i wanted - being able to switch my coins in a moment's notice!

for example, i am building a strategy for dice and i can test it on cheaper coins; then, if all goes well - i can switch to top-coin!

to me, it is best for my purpose, being flexible and in control of my bankroll!

thank you very much, lupandina, i hope you make it worth a while, and please keep it working!

in my understanding - this is a very mission-critical service for a gambler - to be able moving coins anytime he wants!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PKan said:

Really nice bot. Congratulations on making it.

Usually min withdrawal limit is high. Can you lower the fee, if player just transfer same coin from one site to other?

Atm fees are adjusted according amount. 

Actually, transfer between sites is our main point, and now we are working, to connect more sites :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

News feed just launched in homepage of cryptogamblers.pub!

We will do our best, to catch every new and fresh giveaway, contest, challenge, stream, etc., from most popular gambling websites, so that everything would be ready for you in one place :)

Also you can join one of our Telegram channels to get all feeds there (http://t.me/cgpubEN for english or http://t.me/cgpubRU for russian language).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 08:48, lupandina said:

Atm fees are adjusted according amount. 

Actually, transfer between sites is our main point, and now we are working, to connect more sites :)

I wish you many success in your work with other sites 😀

you could add function to players register on your site and link all accounts from all sites. this way no mistyping usernames 😀

update us on new features :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PKan said:

I wish you many success in your work with other sites 😀

you could add function to players register on your site and link all accounts from all sites. this way no mistyping usernames 😀

update us on new features :)

Actually it's planned (you can see "coming soon" in register/login sections) and should be enabled soon, along with some other features :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Payment not received.Please check, if you entered correct username(case sensitive!!!)Please, check if you sent exact amount.If error still ocures, make a screenshot of this page and fill support ticket.

confirm please...

1.png

2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wiraz said:

Payment not received.Please check, if you entered correct username(case sensitive!!!)Please, check if you sent exact amount.If error still ocures, make a screenshot of this page and fill support ticket.

confirm please...

1.png

2.png

I already pm'd you, and in pd, and in forum. Please, enter corect username. You are entering "automenang" instead of "autoMenang". Even in error, you copy pasted here, it's written, system is caps sensitive. 

And, support ticket is fastest way to reach us, instead of forum :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wiraz said:

Payment not received.Please check, if you entered correct username(case sensitive!!!)Please, check if you sent exact amount.If error still ocures, make a screenshot of this page and fill support ticket.

confirm please...

1.png

2.png

my problem ... solvee thank to lupandina... sorry :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i am so exited to try this site .. thank you so much though,, you made it easier..one more question.. how much do we need to pay as fee for amounts less than 0.005 btc or equal in other alt coins ?

It would be 5%.

It's noted in faq, and deducted fees is showed in exchange page, near calculated amount to receive, before clicking "next":

image.thumb.png.ee2b2ad60f599b34b691b272add17d9a.png

Edited by lupandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys did a great job, thank you. I have a suggestion though. Could you please list the exchange rates (at least all other 4 cryptos to Bitcoin) so that users know and agree to that rate. When I was trying to use it for the first time I had to calculate the rate by hand which is inconvenient. Isn't it what all the exchanges do - they all list the rates in big in best visible places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xantys said:

You guys did a great job, thank you. I have a suggestion though. Could you please list the exchange rates (at least all other 4 cryptos to Bitcoin) so that users know and agree to that rate. When I was trying to use it for the first time I had to calculate the rate by hand which is inconvenient. Isn't it what all the exchanges do - they all list the rates in big in best visible places. 

Good point, we can do that :) But, for making it simple for now - rate is taken straight from coinmarketcap, and then our fee is deducted :)

14 minutes ago, vinka1976 said:

its an excellent resourse for gambling to exchange but for any reason is not working with BCH at the moment

BCH was temporary disabled due to fork. It came back recently :)

Edited by lupandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE ARE BACK!

As most noticed, Pub was down today for almost 9 hours :) I was buried under pm's! I'm glad, as it means, our job is useful and people like it :)

It wasn't planned update. We noticed, that someone is trying to steal others tips for exchange, if it was sent public. To avoid anyone could get scammed, we are back now with extra security update. It ensures, that no one, except you, can finish your exchange.

Cheers!

Edited by lupandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×