Jump to content
lupandina

Cryptogamblers.pub - Exchange between Gambling Sites

Recommended Posts

Nice to have you online again with improved security :)

 

On 26/11/2018 at 00:53, lupandina said:

WE ARE BACK!

As most noticed, Pub was down today for almost 9 hours :) I was buried under pm's! I'm glad, as it means, our job is useful and people like it :)

It wasn't planned update. We noticed, that someone is trying to steal others tips for exchange, if it was sent public. To avoid anyone could get scammed, we are back now with extra security update. It ensures, that no one, except you, can finish your exchange. 

Cheers!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exited to announce an update!

What's new in cryptogamblers.pub?

1. Updated design.

Would appreciate your thoughts :D

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.3b5044a0dae0a6aa2a51d7fdc8b29ea0.png

 

2. GoUp.bet isn't supported in exchange anymore.

 

3. New site joined exchange - LuckyFish.io

As manual exchange for now, but developers are working to make it instant in future.

 

4. New and more detailed FAQ, to guide you better 

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.cc3a79687765feb4694de355c4e028d2.png

 

Hope, you will enjoy that, and - going back to work on next one :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Hello, you guys have done a great job creating this exchanger! I can definitely say that its such too useful to me due to its speed and those low fees! Also can't wait for the register/login features.

Registering/login features are planned for our next update. It's taking more time then I expected, because we had a lot of important back-end updates, which were more important, to ensure systems work without issues :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lupandina said:

Registering/login features are planned for our next update. It's taking more time then I expected, because we had a lot of important back-end updates, which were more important, to ensure systems work without issues :)

Good to know!! 😃. It's obvious that it needs some time to be even more perfect. Good luck on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I finally know what Dinabot is all about! Nice-looking site, will keep it on my radar 😁👍
Just a quick note, I tried to visit the site using the title of this thread, and it didn't work (there's a small typo).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pirnitho said:

Now I finally know what Dinabot is all about! Nice-looking site, will keep it on my radar 😁👍
Just a quick note, I tried to visit the site using the title of this thread, and it didn't work (there's a small typo).

Thanks for noticing! Edited :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey , this work really nice but if you want to do more transactions on one time of four... you will need a BOT

because the echangers want to receive thier echanges at the moment ..

for more and quikly transcactions.i think that  

nice job

 

Edited by dogebot
omission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dogebot said:

hey , this work really nice but if you want to do more transactions on one time of four... you will need a BOT

because the echangers want to receive thier echanges at the moment ..

for more and quikly transcactions.i think that  

nice job

 

Transactions between/inside Primedice and Stake is instant, and users receiving exchanged coins in seconds. :)

Few sites are connected as manual, till their developers will implement options, we need for instant exchanges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×