dmbadillo10

Expectations - BTC Price This November 2018 ⬆️⬇️↕️

Heya rollers and rolletes,

Here we are again. ✌🏽

As we always do this every end of month consistently, we'll set expectations again for BTC's price this coming November. 👍

Last month, I expected for BTC to break through $7k, from where it was end of September at $6.5k. It seems that it has been difficult for BTC to get through that, and now standing at $6.3k as of writing.

A lot says that this is going to be BTC and the market's bullish season. So, I will predict and expect that BTC, from $6.3k today, will pass through $7.3k, and will touch $8k by end of November. ✌🏽

How about you guys? Do you agree with my expectations? Or maybe you have something in mind. Just feel free to drop a comment below! 😉🤘🏽

33 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

If he breaks the mark at 7k, he will be able to reach 10k too

That I hope so too. 👍

Let's see how it will turn out this month. Its kinda slow moving for the past month. And not moving any higher since then. 😑

there is no limit indeed if discussing the price of BTC and that is very pleasant:), the price of going up and down makes us wonder whether what happened next.
But it seems difficult to touch $ 8k at the end of November until now the increase is still not significant, maybe there are some things that affect it, if at $ 7.1k it could be and if the price continues to rise it will reach $ 8k by the end of this year.
Hopefully:)

8 minutes ago, dikarico said:

there is no limit indeed if discussing the price of BTC and that is very pleasant:), the price of going up and down makes us wonder whether what happened next.
But it seems difficult to touch $ 8k at the end of November until now the increase is still not significant, maybe there are some things that affect it, if at $ 7.1k it could be and if the price continues to rise it will reach $ 8k by the end of this year.
Hopefully:)

Yes. Hopefully. 😊

Even an increase back to 7.1k$ would be a great progress! ✔

A lot has been predicted for this month and the community is expecting a bullrun. But in my opinion there will just a pump and a dump. Those things to come into actions like Fidelity allowing crypto trading and Bakkt, in the long ride. They will pump the price but gradually.

4 hours ago, UltraChief said:

A lot has been predicted for this month and the community is expecting a bullrun. But in my opinion there will just a pump and a dump. Those things to come into actions like Fidelity allowing crypto trading and Bakkt, in the long ride. They will pump the price but gradually.

Tbh, that's the same way that I feel somehow.

There's no strong signs of a strong bullish trend. It has been dancing over the same price range, worst, even going lower that where it stands. Still, hope it will gain momentum this November. If not, then we may have to settle for what it looks like for the entire 2018.

On 31/10/2018 at 04:06, PARANORMAL said:

If he breaks the mark at 7k, he will be able to reach 10k too 

I agree with this.

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

I think BTC will stay the same price, I don't think it will go past $7000 for a long time.

Define "long time"?

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

Obviously nobody can predict the price of bitcoin in the future, so i can't say how long. I define long time as about 3-6 months.

Ok. For me long time means 5-10 years. Half a year is nothing..

I believe it can break through $6600. Only time can answer that, and if many country accepts it. It will raise like crazy! 

On 07/11/2018 at 16:31, lupandina said:

Cant see any reasons for btc to grow a lot atm... So I'm expecting it left around same as it is for a while :)

Yea. Same here. All gone steady. But who knows. A little by little increase, breaking safe points is indeed a progress. 😊

I predict it to drop below $6000 lol. Hype is over, and unless some company with serious cash decides to influence btc into a frenzy it won't skyrocket again.

it will be at 10k, yes it's time to buy btc and make money :) You haven't ask users to explain why they think in a way they do. So, this is what I think :)

Edited by Dancer