davincuy

How to Buy BTC using Credit Cards?

Hellooo everyone , hope u guys got a lot of greens today .. :) 

so yahhh, 2 days ago i just got my Credit Card for the first time.. and now i wanted to use my Credit card which is to buy some BTC

Can anyone tell me how to buy some BTC using Credit Card? i asked my friend already but they never do buy a BTC using a CreditCards, almost all of them buy BTC using my local ATM

So yahhh, can anyone tell me how to buy BTC or maybe DOGE using  credit cards? 

I'm so grateful if any of you help me.. hehehe

Be ready to provide your personal information to the provider in case you are going to buy with credit card because they like to keep tabs on crypto transactions and you might have to face legal stuff in case your country prohibits the use of crypto and/or transacting it.

However you can go to https://buy.bitcoin.com/ and purchase coins there. Be careful not to accidentally buy bitcoin cash but bitcoin. They are two different coins.

If you want to buy Doge, simply use an exchange to convert bitcoins to doge.

On 27/10/2018 at 13:53, UltraChief said:

Be ready to provide your personal information to the provider in case you are going to buy with credit card because they like to keep tabs on crypto transactions and you might have to face legal stuff in case your country prohibits the use of crypto and/or transacting it.

However you can go to https://buy.bitcoin.com/ and purchase coins there. Be careful not to accidentally buy bitcoin cash but bitcoin. They are two different coins.

If you want to buy Doge, simply use an exchange to convert bitcoins to doge.

so we can trust this site https://buy.bitcoin.com/ and start transactions using a credit card?

On 27/10/2018 at 01:36, davincuy said:

Hellooo everyone , hope u guys got a lot of greens today .. :) 

so yahhh, 2 days ago i just got my Credit Card for the first time.. and now i wanted to use my Credit card which is to buy some BTC

Can anyone tell me how to buy some BTC using Credit Card? i asked my friend already but they never do buy a BTC using a CreditCards, almost all of them buy BTC using my local ATM

So yahhh, can anyone tell me how to buy BTC or maybe DOGE using  credit cards? 

I'm so grateful if any of you help me.. hehehe

Maybe you can try localbitcoins.com.

I heard there are sellers there who accepts that mode of payment. But be careful. That's financial information that you're about to provide to a seller online. Security first before anything else.

Maybe do some research on what's the safest way to purchase BTC using debit/credit cards. 👍

1 hour ago, dikarico said:

so we can trust this site https://buy.bitcoin.com/ and start transactions using a credit card?

I wont say you can trust them. But you can use them at your own risk. In the crypto world, nobody is trustworthy. Still the site is maintained by few of the early investors of bitcoin and they are running it so it should be safe as they have a good public relation with the community. Still I am not vouching for it, just answering the question.

1 hour ago, dikarico said:

You can go make some research about the site first before going onto it. If you see enough and legit proof that the site is safe and is fully transactional, then that's the time to decide if you will deal with the site.

Again, its very cautious to just enter financial information on a site you haven't really studied yet.

10 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I wont say you can trust them. But you can use them at your own risk. In the crypto world, nobody is trustworthy. Still the site is maintained by few of the early investors of bitcoin and they are running it so it should be safe as they have a good public relation with the community. Still I am not vouching for it, just answering the question.

7 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

You can go make some research about the site first before going onto it. If you see enough and legit proof that the site is safe and is fully transactional, then that's the time to decide if you will deal with the site.

Again, its very cautious to just enter financial information on a site you haven't really studied yet.

yes it is very clear and understandable, maybe I will study the site first and see some people who might also use it, and it will take enough time to just get to know the site.

55 minutes ago, dikarico said:

yes it is very clear and understandable, maybe I will study the site first and see some people who might also use it, and it will take enough time to just get to know the site.

That's the way. 👍

Better be safe than sorry. 😊 I'm sure there are some trusted sites out there. Those that I know would be localbitcoins and paxful. But then again, research on it first. Not vouching for them either.  Just sharing. 😉

9 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

You can use virwox.com, it's a good site to buy Btc with credit card without any verification, however, too many fees...

There are some payment processors that allow sale of bitcoin but I agree that the fees are high almost as big as 5-10% which is a turn off for the people.