dmbadillo10

Dogecoin Price Drop - Why? 🤔

51 minutes ago, artlife1 said:

Good question. And why all cryptocarencies fall down? I think it can be 3 answers: panic, manipulation or both of them together.

Not really a rare thing that a big crypto like Bitcoin pulls down others. It creates some insecurity all allong.

but going back to topic.. it’s an older one - not bound to recent events.

Dogecoin is an unstable currency and will probably never reach a huge amount. It isn’t supported anymore. 

10 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Not really a rare thing that a big crypto like Bitcoin pulls down others. It creates some insecurity all allong.

but going back to topic.. it’s an older one - not bound to recent events.

Dogecoin is an unstable currency and will probably never reach a huge amount. It isn’t supported anymore. 

Also we can look at it amount 117,084,944,765 DOGE. I think such a big quantity of coins makes the price of the one coin very small.

13 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i think the main reason of the fall is the last hard fork of bch, prices started to fall the same day the hard fork happened

Yes not only doge coin, but almost all cryptocurrency start falling. A lot of red in platform trading 😢

Thread is from time when doge dropped in price from like 100 sat. Now almost all coins have less value and doge follow same pattern.

16 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

It isn’t supported anymore.

What do you mean? It's added to this site recently.

1 hour ago, samsul123 said:

Dogecoin prices fell due to the lack of demand for dogecoin.

There is literally no demand for dogecoin other than some sites which allow it to be used. Take Ethereum for example, it has a lot of use in ICO funds being used as the major purchasing currency. Doge was always a meme and thats what it is.

4 hours ago, PKan said:

Thread is from time when doge dropped in price from like 100 sat. Now almost all coins have less value and doge follow same pattern.

What do you mean? It's added to this site recently.

the founders had plans for it but when their supporting exchange had different plans and wouldn't change on this, they dropped it. Thats what I mean.

I love doge, there is all sorts of reason why they go up or down.  I would keep some sort of doge analysis site open, to see what experts have to say about current drops or rises.  There was a 4x rise not too long ago, I looked it up and it was some platform hype that accepted it, or something.  Some sort of doge market analysis can help I think.

On 22/11/2018 at 16:31, Chikou1306 said:

well not only doge ! as we all see all the crypto markets are dropping in the last couple days, and doge couldnt be an exception, so i guess its normal, and by the way, when you see the price of doge going low its normal because it was low from the very first beggining. but when you see it going high then you must question why. :)

Agreed.

Dogecoin started on a very low price. But if you'll notice and appreciate its movement, you'll ask why it goes down and up of course. A bit increase for this coin is very valuable. And vice versa. ✌🏽

Because the price of bitcoin is going down 😁 so all of altcoins and coin in coinmarket is affected in bitcoin but dont panic why? Because if the bitcoin is going high price all of coin is high so keep and hold your important coin then relax dont panic try to drink a coffee then watch a tv 😎.

Sometimes these sort of price flutuations are due to some big news expectations, expeculations and rumors.

I was checking Doge charts and it has been like this all over his life time. You should be always on informed about current Pump and Dumps as well, it could also be some of it as i have seen from the volumes changed (Buy and Sells) including market cap along its track.

Other times might be due to being 1:1 with main Bitcoin and you should always notice that and confirm it, it will happen most of the times.