Jump to content
dmbadillo10

Dogecoin Price Drop - Why? 🤔

Recommended Posts

Hi,

We recently saw Doge's price jump. About 3-4 weeks ago, it was at least 100sats per coin. Most expected for it to go a little bit higher than that, but went steady. Then, as weeks goes by, price seems to be falling off track.

It stepped to 89sats, then 80, to the current price as of writing, 58sats per coin.

Tbh, I'm not really educated historically with DOGE. Thus, I am kinda curious what causes its movement. Specifically fall offs.

I'm sure there are some Doge enthusiasts out there. Hope you guys can share some info. (I know there's google, but I want this to be discussed with interest amongst people here. So no troll comments on that. 😁)

Maybe for some, Doge is worthless. But for the sake of humor, let's arf, I mean talk about it. 😁👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

It stepped to 89sats, then 80, to the current price as of writing, 58sats per coin.

It's like doge real value compared to btc, sometimes goes up or like last year 1 doge at some point $0.01

meme coin with big community, and it's fun :)

It was expected to fall at this price, maybe even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dancer said:

It's like doge real value compared to btc, sometimes goes up or like last year 1 doge at some point $0.01

meme coin with big community, and it's fun :)

It was expected to fall at this price, maybe even more.

Yea! Agreed. All for humor. 😁

I see, any ideas why it was expected to go down? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, davincuy said:

Hmm i dont know what exactly happening to Doge. but i think this is the opportunity to buy back again..

Because soon or later it will be rise up again, trust me :P 

Yea, I hope. Just wanted to know and familiarize myself how Doge moves in the market. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How I see a coin for myself. Doge is the perfect coin for speculators and small players. It is very cheap, but its price fluctuations are very strong. Because it is loved by speculators. It is also great for playing casinos. The cheapest way to learn to play and understand the features of the game in the casino in my opinion. But when you play already large amounts of Doge (10k +), it already looks quite different))) I am sure that the price of the coin will increase soon. This is common in the market before winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlphaStorm said:

How I see a coin for myself. Doge is the perfect coin for speculators and small players. It is very cheap, but its price fluctuations are very strong. Because it is loved by speculators. It is also great for playing casinos. The cheapest way to learn to play and understand the features of the game in the casino in my opinion. But when you play already large amounts of Doge (10k +), it already looks quite different))) I am sure that the price of the coin will increase soon. This is common in the market before winter.

I see. Great outlook about it. I somehow have the same perception on Doge. Wanted to somehow know more about its movements. But i think like what @UltraChief said above, it'll just be a pump and dump scenario. 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I see. Great outlook about it. I somehow have the same perception on Doge. Wanted to somehow know more about its movements. But i think like what @UltraChief said above, it'll just be a pump and dump scenario.

pump and dump is the main factor here. and everyone uses it to their advantage. It is important to set goals and ways to achieve them. ) This is true for all currencies and in general for trading with anything. I also perceive trading on the stock exchange as a game) is very similar to a game in a casino, but more difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

pump and dump is the main factor here. and everyone uses it to their advantage. It is important to set goals and ways to achieve them. ) This is true for all currencies and in general for trading with anything. I also perceive trading on the stock exchange as a game) is very similar to a game in a casino, but more difficult.

I agree. I never really stayed long on exchange platforms and trading, since I settled here and just hodling what I currently have. But I agree on the fact that it requires monitoring and proper timing when it comes to training.

I guess I'll use Doge to practice that. ✌🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Yea, I hope. Just wanted to know and familiarize myself how Doge moves in the market. 😁

Do you check the market today? Doge price rise up to 10% 

i think its time to sell and buyback  when the prices is down again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

In my opinion, this investment in doge must have a high level of patience because the graph of the price is unpredictable, it will take a long time to get a significant one, not to mention that there is still a lot of circulation which also causes the price to not be too high and the credit goes down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, davincuy said:

Do you check the market today? Doge price rise up to 10% 

i think its time to sell and buyback  when the prices is down again

Yep. Seems its pumping a bit.

Good decision to sell some and wait for dump and buy again. Another waiting game for traders. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is not the first time that i see this with doge, last year i sold all when doge reach the 100 sats and this time too, doge will be back to 30-40 sats for a while, until someone make a pump again, the classic: DOGEcoin to the moon :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, txtpocar said:

this is not the first time that i see this with doge, last year i sold all when doge reach the 100 sats and this time too, doge will be back to 30-40 sats for a while, until someone make a pump again, the classic: DOGEcoin to the moon :D

Great. Thanks for the own-experienced feedback. 👍

Now I know how it moves. Classic pump and dump. So when it soars to 100sats per coin, its the peak. Thats selling time. Then the minimum is around 30-40sats. Got it. ✌🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well not only doge ! as we all see all the crypto markets are dropping in the last couple days, and doge couldnt be an exception, so i guess its normal, and by the way, when you see the price of doge going low its normal because it was low from the very first beggining. but when you see it going high then you must question why. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×