MrNice23

Gambling addiction

Hello my fellow gamblers , i want to know how you feel about your gambling habit , do you feel like you're addict or is it for you just a way to have fun from time and time.  

If you feel that you're kinda addict , what are the consequences in your daily life ? 

14 hours ago, Jason052018 said:

it is very addictive though it is not for me, its just a game but i cant make a profit. lol

If you keep on betting you will lose more than you win. You need to stop when you are in the green or in profit. Though thats not possible in most cases. :D 

23 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Hello my fellow gamblers , i want to know how you feel about your gambling habit , do you feel like you're addict or is it for you just a way to have fun from time and time.  

If you feel that you're kinda addict , what are the consequences in your daily life ? 

this game is indeed very addictive, maybe many people forget the outside world because of this game. my way to do it is to make the right time management. I always prioritize my family and work. I will only play this game on free time.

On 25/10/2018 at 22:22, MrNice23 said:

I'm not that addicted, i still can control myself and still have a life in real life :)  

On 25/10/2018 at 22:22, MrNice23 said:

my addiction just a way to have fun from my free time after doing activities on

Edited by dikarico

On 25/10/2018 at 23:22, MrNice23 said:

Hmm. Lemme share my own experience on this one.

Before, when I just discovered PD, it seems like I was just having fun, knowing that there is such site that you can gamble and bet using dice. As I play along, eventually, I started depositing, and aimed to make my first withdrawal. Ofc, it came. I won big. That's the time the urge to always play and always win kicked in. Depoes started to increase, everytime I wanted to play, without me noticing how much Im losing already. There was even a point that I played half my paycheck and lost it.

Then, I came to realize the losses.. And had a new goal: to redeem my losses and get back on track.

I must say I got addicted at first. But when I realized and opened my mind in terms of losses, I started to gain control of my game. I had set goals everyday.. Started to play by session.. Totally had full control of myself.

I had that goal of turning back to green last January 2018. Told myself that I need to get all I lost by end of year. But I already made it last July. Now gambling is just for fun for me. 👍

There's a big difference on habit/just for fun and addiction. And I experienced both. 😁

38 minutes ago, obak121 said:

i think without addiction of gambling not possible to win. my addiction at gambling is still in my control.😀

You even say „my addiction“. An addiction is a reoccurring event (desire). Most are addicted to it and being addicted to gambling is super easy and super fast. Oh the sweet first winnings.

I haven't lost a lot so I'm worrying solely of time spent gambling rather then doing other important things. Must be better off keeping yourself busy with work or family and restrict gambling hours. 

Not really.  But maybe. 😀 im always thinking of it

On 25/10/2018 at 17:22, MrNice23 said:

Sometimes feel addicted. But what to say stay at low numbers.

With gambling we destroy daily life. People around us suffer from us.🤕

For me is it like a relaxing time :D i work the whole day and at the evening im coming home and gamble a bit, after some rolls i go to bed.

While I was new to gambling I just take it as fun. I tried to manage free coin from faucet site then made it depo to gambling site for making big. But as time passed by I become addicted. When the crypto price went up much faucet was giving too low. So I started buying much crypto and start losing then more addicted. Gambling is in my daily routine. 

Well, i'm not that addict when it comes to playing gambling it is just some sort of habbit. I like playing from tine to time if nothing important should be done throughout the day. And if you feel like you are kinda addict it will of course eventually lead you to no good thing. There are important matters tgat you will sometimes missed out. My advice is for you to still have self control while having fun.

12 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I admit I am a gambling addict and I am addicted to gambling. and the consequence that I have in my daily life is that I rarely gather my family, wife and daughter. as well as my friends, I now rarely have time to be with all of them

That's sad to hear because it is so important to invest your time wisely to the people that you love. I think your family or friends sometimes misses your presence. There is a possibility that you health will be at risk too.

On 30/10/2019 at 09:55, davincuy said:

for me its an addicted, especially when you got a big win. in the next day im pretty sure that most people will try some lucks again to get the another big win. that is why gambling is so addicted

Oh i see, you have a point. If people considers themselves lucky for winning huge amounts they will of course try their luck to play again. But sadly, as they try again, most of the time, they loose and get frustrated. With that they continue to try and be addicted on playing.

I think most of you are not aware but at the bottom of the page even PD has a link to prevent gambling addictions: https://www.begambleaware.org/

Gambling is more than one addiction , can become a life style. The main issue is that if there is no one for you, the winning streak will transform into a losing that will devastate you, your family and eventually demaging anyone arround you that is trying at least a bit to help you out.

Gambling ain't bad only for the gambler, it is bad for everyone arround.

Gamble for fun, do not gamble what you can't afford to lose.