Hhampuz

[COMPLETED]Take a small Survey about Crypto & Gambling | Get $3 in BTC

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay but payments were sent out yesterday (Friday) due to personal things going on Thursday. Regardless, everything should be settled now and the next batch is being sent out next Thursday. We have a target of reaching 1,000 participants and we are about 80% there so if you are yet to take the Survey, do so now :)

9 hours ago, grodoc said:

i don't receive my payment why?

You'll get paid on the coming Thursday, I missed out on filling out people from here as I had a bunch of stuff to do last week, sorry about that!

EDIT; Only affected people that signed up on Wednesday/Thursday.

Edited by Hhampuz

12 hours ago, ehsan551 said:

I took the survey but the result was not sent to my Email. do you share all the results public?

Correct, results will be sent through email once the Survey has concluded and a couple of days later (With some graphics and all of that jazz) I'll share it publicly :).

Week 3's payments have been sent out. If you did not get paid you either didn't write your Bitcointalk name correctly within the Survey or you tried to abuse it here in the thread.

You can keep on taking the Survey until I say so, we are at the home stretch now. Results should be posted soon!

6 hours ago, cryptomonkey said:

i just learned about this survey and completed it:

my bitcointalk name is: AceFairy

and my PrimeDice game name is: MrMonkeyBalls

[if you wish to tip directly into game acc]

thanks, good survey!

I can't tip to your PD account sadly, it'll have to be all on the blockchain. Thank you for taking the Survey & please PM me your BTC address :)