alien0211

Dicebot vs. Autobet

45 minutes ago, stakeneich said:

For what do u need a dicebot when u can chose autobet?! isnt it the same?

They are not the same. Dicebot allows you to program strategies yourself or play pre-installed modes. Its much easier to track rolls and big hits on rare multipliers using it.

if You use Autobet in site and Autobet in dicebot it should not have difference and i think if you had difference results its just cuz of random roll and your bad lucky hhh.
i dident use Autobet in dicebot but i use script on it and start the run and cuz i write my own code to play it was more stable and had more profit than Autobet with simple instructions, although both of them if you dont care to them will fall in busted. 
thanks and good luck all 🌼😊.

19 hours ago, stakeneich said:

The dicebot is a seperate program which offers extremely high customisation of how your bet is made. Autobet is just a very simple way to let the system run bets for you. 

personally I use OSX so as far as I know dicebot is not compatible with the os im currently running.. other wise  if u know how to write your own script then I dont see why you wouldn't use if u have a legit strategy 

On 05/03/2019 at 21:37, stakeneich said:

Yeah they are the same but during challenge hunts it is not the same dicebot does the work of looking after selecting those bet id's you want and help you to complete the challenge much quicker. 

this depends of your luck dicebot is only for make better strategies than with auto of website and  depends if you have a lucky seed

The reason why I love dicebot over Autobet is just that it is faster. But most times I am always missing the seetings of dicebot and most times it wrecks me. The Frog taught me a strategy and I wanted to execute and set it on dicebot. The settings was Payout 9x and then you make your base bet multiply by 2 every 6 times it hit red and then go to base bet after it hit green. I set everything and then I made a mistake and clicked on variance on the tab of Multiply on loss, then it got to a stage and started multiplying by 8 instead of 2. I didn't pay attention and I busted 0.2 ETH.

Then another time I set it to change once, then it got to a time, it started multiplying after 1 red. I din't pay attention and I busted.

Dicebot is better and faster because it gives you chance to set a lot of things, but when you make a mistake in your settings. you are fucked. But the Auto betting is simple and straight forward, you can make a mistake in the setting at a very low rate. Maybe you forgot to reset back to zero after you made a couple of bets rolling at 125% increase at every loss. That thing is also very deadly.