alien0211

Dicebot vs. Autobet

On 24/10/2018 at 14:52, alien0211 said:

Hi,

I have tried the Dicebot and Autobet with the same strategy, several times. I noticed that the Dicebot gives more red than Autobet. What is your experience?

I think you just had a run of bad luck
                                                                                                                                            
I dont see how its possible for there to be the type of difference you think there is.
                                                                                                                                            
Its all provably fair

Dice bot or autobet not gives good results, because, thise game on strategy, and we all know, no one strategy not can work  at long distance, better play manual, not change amount only correct payout, and you can control all situation. 

I don't think it matter which one you use whether dicebot or auto because in the end you will always lose using both. At least thats my experience and i have tried both a few times but it just doesn't work for me. You have to do manual to be successful in my opinion.

I just stick with Autobet. No complications. I try to use the auto bet strategically and try all my best not to bust. Its hard and very tricky. 

But I think in bot, there are risks. And your ability to maintain the risk depends on you. You can avoid risk. It unavoidable, but you can reduce risk. And with luck on your side and hardwork, You get better and then geet more Boooooomssss

On 24/10/2018 at 20:19, alien0211 said:

Há uma diferença. Eu conto vermelho no bot e no autobet. e bot é mais

for me and red on the autobet and red on the bot! kkkkkkkk

I was using manual, autobet, and dicebot. Anyhow every rolls are based on your luck, and dicebot have nothing to do to change the house's rules, so red probabilities should be same. For me, dicebot can implements lot of strategies than autobet and i love it's rolling speed.

On 25/10/2018 at 05:52, alien0211 said:

Hi,

I have tried the Dicebot and Autobet with the same strategy, several times. I noticed that the Dicebot gives more red than Autobet. What is your experience?

Dicebot, autobet or manual it gives the same result(pre-determined bets) but manual gives you more chill because you are clicking the bet button yourself. Haha

3 hours ago, Eugene265 said:

I actually prefer playing on site,but when u are out and leaving it play for few hours,better to use autobot cause it can save all the rolls and ur stats.

Yeah, I often leave autobet running if I am prerolling or hunting a challenge with a specific roll that I'm hunting for. Then I almost always use autobet :D

Didn't try Dicebot, but from a lot of feedback that people gave on it, the practicality of it cannot be denied ☺️ Chasing specific number challenges, classics RollHunts etc, all are made so much easier by using a Dicebot. 

However, playing on Auto has never been my thing neither, therefore both Auto and Bot are impersonal for me, doesn't feel like gambling at all... Out of all means, I prefer to bust manually 😂 I play on Auto when I want to rest from clicking, but it is usually for a short while only ;)

I prefer to play manually, use Auto-bet so when for the challenges. Now the dice-bot never used would not know how to set it up, who knows I can search on the dice-bot and try to use.