alien0211

Dicebot vs. Autobet

yes, i see to on autobet is more red like green but i like more autobet becouse i leave on when i'm at work ...

I think it gives more reds since its more bets and yeah you lose more than you win, But i dont like dice bot. To hard to use and to sketchy ill just use autobet , has all i need and i know im not getting scammed 

Hey mate. As for me i prefer using Dicebot if I'm chasing something really hard to hit, for example 1500x. I use auto bet for some little bets like 99x. Remember, whichever you use won't make your bust more, it always relies on your seed. Anyways, have fun betting. :)

2 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

That’s wrong. You can use API to code your own stuff for PD.

The bot also got coded external.

Oh, ok. That i didnt know. Thank you

On 24/10/2018 at 23:52, alien0211 said:

Hi,

I have tried the Dicebot and Autobet with the same strategy, several times. I noticed that the Dicebot gives more red than Autobet. What is your experience?

Number of winnings doesn't depend on what you use. dicebot or autobet. It's same

Dicebot is more customisable than autobet. Whether you lose/win alot or not for each case is dependant on your seed not the method of betting lol. I'd definitely use diceabot if your strategy isn't possible to be put into autobet (e.g. Fibonacci), otherwise autobet works just as well if you babysit it

Autobet is very usefull for like....hunting 9900x .. you wouldnt like  to click ...keyboard like.... 100000 times to get 1 win.. xD (would cost too much for keyboards) XD . And r.i.p fingers then .  And manual is better for me + i enjoy it more.

On 07/11/2018 at 20:53, alien0211 said:

Ok. Normaly no bot is alowed on PD. Just think....why is dicebot alowed on PD.....

dicebot is allowed on many sites including primedice

main advantage of dicebot is programming and making complex strategies

Dicebot to complete the weekly challenges. Not a fan of autobetting in general, the lack of control is not worth the convenience IMO. Manual betting is more reliable from my experience in keeping everything in check.

On 26/10/2018 at 06:15, roomfirst said:

Both are same imo. Well, i only use dicebot for clearing the challenge more easily and fast.

Can anyone explain where to get dicebot and how to use it? Where i can find good tutorial for it?

Thank you

3 hours ago, nonce said:

Where i can find good tutorial for it?

There are some videos on YouTube how to use it also you can read on his site about it.