alien0211

Dicebot vs. Autobet

Hi,

I have tried the Dicebot and Autobet with the same strategy, several times. I noticed that the Dicebot gives more red than Autobet. What is your experience?

26 minutes ago, alien0211 said:

Hi,

I have tried the Dicebot and Autobet with the same strategy, several times. I noticed that the Dicebot gives more red than Autobet. What is your experience?

hi.  The Dicebot is indisputable. The number of 'red' bets is the same and depends on your seed.

Edited by AlphaStorm

2 minutes ago, AlphaStorm said:

hi.  The advantage of diving is indisputable. The number of 'red' bets is the same and depends on your seed. 

I changed seed. But the reds of the bot is more than autbet

Just now, alien0211 said:

I changed seed. But the reds of the bot is more than autbet

It only seems to you. Actually there is no difference. In the bot, you just see the entire betting history completely.

51 minutes ago, AlphaStorm said:

It only seems to you. Actually there is no difference. In the bot, you just see the entire betting history completely.

There is a difference. I count red in bot and in autobet. and bot is more

2 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

@alien0211 they have no difference you could get red less if u luck say so, they are just a tool your luck + the seed is the key factor even tho seed is a way to check if ur not getting rigged thats all

hm, ok. but i dont understand the seed thing

7 hours ago, alien0211 said:

Hi,

Umm I never compared the two but I have used both and it doesn't look any difference or feels any difference

9 hours ago, alien0211 said:

I have tried the Dicebot and Autobet with the same strategy, several times.

Autobet is what dicebot also does but with better methods at controlling the method of rolling and applying some pre-installed strategies.

9 hours ago, alien0211 said:

I noticed that the Dicebot gives more red than Autobet. What is your experience?

Just a coincidence. Just verify your rolls and you will see that all your bets were fair and not manipulated.

13 hours ago, alien0211 said:

Hi,

For Me. I feel Autobet is good better than Dicebot ^_^ . I get very much red than Autobet

14 hours ago, alien0211 said:

Hi,

I do not really use Dicebot. But I think it doesn't really give you more red rolls versus using auto bet.

Though using dicebot, its still the same seed randomization.

Most of the time , i play manual bets , i used Autobet and Dicebot  and i can say that Dicebot is much better for its advanced settings and the possibility to add you own script.

Concerning the number of reds , i'm not sure this is related to the use of Dicebot,  it's more related to your seed.

On 25/10/2018 at 04:52, alien0211 said:

Hi,

Both are same imo. Well, i only use dicebot for clearing the challenge more easily and fast.

On 24/10/2018 at 23:52, alien0211 said:

Hi,

All rolls on server and client seed pair are pre defined. Your experience of more losing bets in dicebot is just a coincidence. Dicebot is used for more advanced strategies and with in build programming language.

I think it is the same between autobet and dicebot, what you do on the dicebot is done also by autobet, but if you run the autobet then it will be silenced, and if you compare the autobet by being dicebot before it will definitely produce results that are bad, because it cannot be used as reference you find red and green. ;)

1 minute ago, dikarico said:

I think it is the same between autobet and dicebot, what you do on the dicebot is done also by autobet, but if you run the autobet then it will be silenced, and if you compare the autobet by being dicebot before it will definitely produce results that are bad, because it cannot be used as reference you find red and green. ;)

so which one do you prefer? dicebot or autobet? :D 

8 minutes ago, davincuy said:

so which one do you prefer? dicebot or autobet? :D 

I prefer autobet rather than being dicebot ;),
the reason is to use other software that is very helpful but we still need to have a date on the web also to be able to talk just to share stories with others on the page. the plus value is being able to be social with others.

If you use dicebot you will be busy with him thinking about strategies to get results but forget to socialize with others :).

On 25/10/2018 at 04:52, alien0211 said:

Hi,

dicebot is better than autobet. i never win when i play with autobet. 

10 minutes ago, Marieflower said:

I notice more loses than playing autobet.

Using dicebot or autobet does not change the odds. In one particular case you may find separate number of wins or losses. But that does not imply any change of odds by using one of the two. Like I have said its basically the same thing just the bot gives you some more customized methods to play on.