dmbadillo10

BTC Price Peak - Will It Reach It Again?

Heya guys,

Today, we're going to shortly discuss and review how BTC has gone through the past year or so.

Let's start with December 2017. As we all remember, that was the season, or the time that BTC has reached its max peak, at approximately $19.6k in dollar amount. And as it enters year 2018, it broke down, and the price went as low as it is as of writing.

There are some speculations that BTC will pump back up, even higher than its peak. Some say that this is the start of BTC's demise.

If we will review and go back to history, let's say 2 years ago, the current price, is still higher than it was 2 years ago, same month, same time and day. So technically, BTC is still on a gain. But again, looking on it graphically, many would say that this is a total meltdown.

In my honest opinion, BTC still has all the potential to rise back up to where it was December 2017. Its just that, it will be a work-in-process. Considering its volatility, and being considered "seasonal", the rise won't be a piece of cake.

There are so many factors that needs to be discussed, in order for everyone to understand. But on a normal person's standpoint, hoping for BTC to rise up is what everyone is waiting for. And I personally hope for the best for it, and all cryptocurrencies.

Any comments, take backs on this? Just drop it down below. I appreciate and thank you in advance! :D

Good luck on your plays PD Community! :)

Many people prove by using chart that btc act similarly every year except this one lol

Why? Because many things has been changed. It will reach $20k again soon :)

33 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Many people prove by using chart that btc act similarly every year except this one lol

Why? Because many things has been changed. It will reach $20k again soon :)

I hope you're right.

But the way it looks right now, I don't see it coming very soon.

my opinion about crypto is that if in 2017 btc can reach a price of $ 19.6k then in the next year it will definitely increase, at least it can approach, because btc charts always like that sometimes can rise very high and at that level everyone sells btc and sometimes it dropped dramatically when everyone was busy buying btc. maybe by the end of 2018 it can reach the peak of the increase as in 2017 :D

I remember when this year btc start to rise and mt gox trustee move its funds and all market drops. Just reminder mt gox have court order to pay all investors, and they done so. Next and last payment is scheduled for November. Now is part where I'm not sure because of so many news. It maybe already happened and mt gox trustee already paid all. I know that for some this is old forgotten story but when they move btc from wallet to trading site always influence market.

On 22/10/2018 at 11:12, dikarico said:

my opinion about crypto is that if in 2017 btc can reach a price of $ 19.6k then in the next year it will definitely increase, at least it can approach, because btc charts always like that sometimes can rise very high and at that level everyone sells btc and sometimes it dropped dramatically when everyone was busy buying btc. maybe by the end of 2018 it can reach the peak of the increase as in 2017 :D

Everybody hope it does my friend. But still, we gotta wait. Like what was mentioned above, the next bull run starts November. That's where we will see how much BTC can go from today's levels.

10 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Im sure that btc price will surpass its highest price year ago ($19.7k), eventhough i didnt know when it will.

But it will surpass it for sure

Everyone has the same hope and prediction about it.

Even me, Im not losing hope for BTC and the rest of the market. We just have to be patient and aware on what's going on regarding BTC's move ment.

actually i joined in Crypto world is in July, 2018. so I have never felt the price of BTC in 2017

But i hope all the dream of BTC holders comes true :D lets just see what will happe in this november till december :)

4 hours ago, davincuy said:

actually i joined in Crypto world is in July, 2018. so I have never felt the price of BTC in 2017

But i hope all the dream of BTC holders comes true :D lets just see what will happe in this november till december :)

I see. Good thing you're able to keep up. It was a very good year last 2017 for BTC and the entire market. 👍

On 24/10/2018 at 08:48, dmbadillo10 said:

Everybody hope it does my friend. But still, we gotta wait. Like what was mentioned above, the next bull run starts November. That's where we will see how much BTC can go from today's levels.

yes we should wait, hopefully there is good news about it all, all economic events have an effect and whatever the results we can only hope for positive for a definite price

17 minutes ago, dikarico said:

yes we should wait, hopefully there is good news about it all, all economic events have an effect and whatever the results we can only hope for positive for a definite price

Hopefully. But sad to tell you that BTC won't have a definite price.

Yes, it may shoot up and sky rocket anytime soon, but it can also go on a free fall back to bottom. Very volatile.

1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Very volatile.

In the last few weeks BTC has been exceptionally stable at the 6.4k USD mark. This is unnerving and shows that its either going to pump or dump. Its somewhat comparable to the eye of the storm when the calm happens before the storm hits.

Being volatile in the price surge is common for all types of speculative markets and not just bitcoin.

11 hours ago, UltraChief said:

In the last few weeks BTC has been exceptionally stable at the 6.4k USD mark. This is unnerving and shows that its either going to pump or dump. Its somewhat comparable to the eye of the storm when the calm happens before the storm hits.

Being volatile in the price surge is common for all types of speculative markets and not just bitcoin.

"Volatile"; yea, that was meant for all coins in the market. Don't really wanna get of topic so I specified it for BTC.

Anyways, agreeing it being stable for the past weeks at that mark. It won't break 6.5k$ barrier, thus, can't decide which path it will go. I guess upon entering November, 1st week to 2nd week perhaps, we would know its direction.

This is January 2019. At the time this topic was created at October 21, the price was $8k+. Right now the price is on 3,600$, after it has struggled at 4k$ for just 2 days.

The BTC right now has been on a low, but my intuition is telling me that it will come up, steadily. The future of BTC is bright. Very bright. 

But I don't have any hope till the ending 2020. I feel by that time, the BTC will be more accepted by the World in general and more investment will be made.

Please don't sell all your BTC. It will be a gain if it sky rockets, and you won't lose anything if it doesn't.

Cheers! 🎉🔝

4 hours ago, williamsh said:

I highly doubt that it will peak again. I mean, at the moment, bitcoin is struggling to reach the 4,000 USD mark. Let's wait and see, but I think we can only expect lower prices from here on out.

37 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

I don’t know. Bitcoin seems to be the stablest ever since a while. Going up a little and down. End of 2017 and beginning of 2018 Bitcoin was all over the media. That didn’t happen again (at least here). I wouldn’t expect too much in the near future.

Last week has been really good for the market. There has been a crossover from the 3760$ support level to higher support levels. Resistance will be there but that does not mean it will always be like that. The bears will soon run out of ammo and then the bulls will take us higher. 

36 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Last week has been really good for the market. There has been a crossover from the 3760$ support level to higher support levels. Resistance will be there but that does not mean it will always be like that. The bears will soon run out of ammo and then the bulls will take us higher. 

Yep bitcoin is constantly having a resistance and is doing a good job. Not only to bitcoin but also the alt coins

This might be again a false hope that bitcoin will go back to dec 2017 price that is why i stopped thinking what will happen to the price of c currencies. I just wait and see