Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
vinka1976

New cryptocurrencies on PD

new cryptocurrencies on pd  

6 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. what would be the next cryptocurrency on pd?

• zcash
    • dash
    • monero
    • bitcoin gold
    • ripple
    • cardano
    • neo
    • other

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/10/18 at 05:00

Probably monero or dash. I don't see point of adding bitcoin gold, maybe because many can claim it from hard fork. I think, some more established coin.

6 hours ago, vinka1976 said:

are we  gonna have new cryptocurrencies to play on pd? vote

Maybe, maybe not.

They recently just added DOGE. And in my opinion, I think that should be enough. Though, I am ruling for XRP, I think it would be messy to add up some more coins. Ive seen a site having like 15 currencies and it doesn't really look good, site presentation-wise.

14 hours ago, kamalsharma100 said:

Would be too happy if PD adds DeepOnion here.

Out of all the proper coins out there in the market the only one you can think of is the aridropped shitcoin promoted by brain dead shills? Deeponion is a clonecoin scam for your information. Have you not seen scam accusations against them on bitcointalk?

On 20/10/2018 at 02:42, vinka1976 said:

are we  gonna have new cryptocurrencies to play on pd? vote 

Who knows? But I think Dash is good choice

The more coins the better for the site and players . More opportunities to make a deposit in the cryptocurrency that is available, it is not necessary to buy or change something  on something .

BCH and Doge were both added recently, which is a good place to stop for a few months at least imo. Too many coins gets people confused, esp with Doge and BTC icons looking so similar lmao

There are easily enough coins for the time being. They should wait till the market recovers and then sus out a coin with a fiat value between LTC and DOGE. And adding an inbuilt exchanging system would be a good addition if they do plan to add more coins.

2 hours ago, Br1 said:

I would go with Ripple as they are currently on rank 2 on marketcap

Same as you, ripple is just that coin that has been there for long long time, but let's see if the community agrees with it specially Primedice's staff

4 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Same as you, ripple is just that coin that has been there for long long time, but let's see if the community agrees with it specially Primedice's staff

Hopefully they will. XRP is a great coin and confirmation time is faster than most other alts

On 08/11/2018 at 20:14, Lexus19 said:

The more coins the better for the site and players . More opportunities to make a deposit in the cryptocurrency that is available, it is not necessary to buy or change something  on something .

Agree with this, more coins means more options for players and they should keep up with other sites having more than the usual coins. Ripple will be added imo. It is better than dogecoin and transactions takes only a few seconds to be confirmed.

5 minutes ago, okissabam said:

Agree with this, more coins means more options for players and they should keep up with other sites having more than the usual coins. Ripple will be added imo. It is better than dogecoin and transactions takes only a few seconds to be confirmed.

but having more coins will need more resources and that isn't cheap

10 hours ago, okissabam said:

But those statements (more coins) means you need to get inform about them in the first place. To know it all if they are trusted and secure. Having delays on confirmations just as you said? Are they stable? And many other questions.