vinka1976

New cryptocurrencies on PD

new cryptocurrencies on pd  

6 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. what would be the next cryptocurrency on pd?

• zcash
    • dash
    • monero
    • bitcoin gold
    • ripple
    • cardano
    • neo
    • other

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/10/18 at 05:00

11 hours ago, DreamStage said:

But those statements (more coins) means you need to get inform about them in the first place. To know it all if they are trusted and secure. Having delays on confirmations just as you said? Are they stable? And many other questions.

Being on a gambling site using crypto-currencies and not knowing anything basic about other coins and how they run is like a ship captain flying an airplane, if you get what I mean. All questions can be answered with just a click away.

Edited by okissabam

On 02/12/2018 at 06:32, okissabam said:

Being on a gambling site using crypto-currencies and not knowing anything basic about other coins and how they run is like a ship captain flying an airplane, if you get what I mean. All questions can be answered with just a click away.

Oh absolutely. Else why would anyone been using them? Trying them out? That stuff is way strange if they would do that or at least start using them because the names are fancy if you know what i mean :D

I vote for XML (Stellar Lumens) - Its got a lot of potential and is great for gambling with due to the conversion to BTC. Similar to Doge giving that feeling like you're playing with chips, but not as cheap.