Jason052018

Newbie Earner :-D

4 hours ago, Jason052018 said:

as a newplayer, how would we do in order to earn in prime dice 🙄

Welcome to the Primedice forum. Make sure you read the rules properly before you start posting. 

As for earning from primedice:

1. I guess you have already tried your hand at the dice game.

2. The forum also has a Pay-per-post system. Do not spam the forum for this or your posts will be removed and if you continue your account will be restricted.

3. Participate in the forum giveaways.

5 hours ago, Jason052018 said:

as a newplayer, how would we do in order to earn in prime dice 🙄

Most important if you are serious of earning from here, deposit some good amount that you can use to play on dice using safe strategies. If you do not have a good strategy yet browse the forum there are many good strategies or techniques that you can use already posted. Doge coin is there too for testing out strategies, use the doge faucet too if needed for testing. Plus posting in the forum( no spamming) and taking part in the giveaways will also help you to earn some extra.

If you are new to gambling you should know this is not an investment site. You can lose you deposit too. First practice with free faucet. Read in forum about strategies. And when you feel comfortable make deposit. Good luck

I would 100% also recommend participating in the weekly forum giveaways - it requires you to have some activity on the forum, but the payoff can really be worth it. If you do the math, almost all the giveaways have a (very) positive expected value, so it's worth the effort to join them! Keep an eye on which ones are currently running here: https://forum.primedice.com/board/51-official-promotions/

Welcome. I have been on the site for half a year already, but still consider myself a newcomer. I continue to recognize the site. He constantly presents some surprises. The main rule, in my opinion, do not use high rates if you have a small balance. The quieter you go, the farther you go :)