PKan

What POS cryptos are good?

There are POS coins. POS stands for proof of stake. Holder get reward for holding POS coins. Reward usually depends on amount you have. What stake coin to choose? Or, is any of you really benefit from staking? I would like to buy some but hard to choose.

Staking is not at all good in general considering the crypto market votality and all the price manipulations taking place. If you are considering staking its very important to pick good and stable POS cryptos for staking. Do some proper research before investing on it, you do not want yourself to be staking those cryptos which are just pump and dump. Try staking those already established and proven ones like navcoin, neo, reddcoin,etc.

On 19/10/2018 at 09:52, amarcrypto said:

Staking is not at all good in general considering the crypto market votality

This apply to all coins not only staking.

On 19/10/2018 at 09:52, amarcrypto said:

If you are considering staking its very important to pick good and stable POS cryptos for staking.

Yup, that's why I'm asking here.

On 20/10/2018 at 19:16, PKan said:

This apply to all coins not only staking.

Yup, that's why I'm asking here.

Umm better than staking i guess give your computer power for other firms to use it like rent it out so you get paid on hourly or daily basis. And also other ways might be like running a traffic exchange so you can get some traffic to your site but if you want to stick to staking go for BRO or Hyperstake coin w

On 21/10/2018 at 19:49, Kate said:

Umm better than staking i guess give your computer power for other firms to use it like rent it out so you get paid on hourly or daily basis. And also other ways might be like running a traffic exchange so you can get some traffic to your site but if you want to stick to staking go for BRO or Hyperstake coin w

You can stake on server. Linux server price is like $6 and up. Your two recommendations are interesting. Can you write more about them? I would like to know more :)

5 hours ago, PKan said:

You can stake on server. Linux server price is like $6 and up. Your two recommendations are interesting. Can you write more about them? I would like to know more :)

You should take a look into this project that I have been following. It has masternode and staking. The rewards for masternode is higher than staking obviously which you can set up easily on a linux VPS.

Website - https://vividcoin.app/

If you have any questions visit their telegram chat and ask.

Telegram - https://t.me/vividcoin

You can check this link to choose from the best performing masternode project here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/masternode.buzz/best-performing-masternodes-in-2019/amp/ 

You can either join in their masternode, shared masternode or staking only. Check the community of each coin to get more information and links for you to decide what seems to be worth investing in those stable projects. I've been in some of those community and hold some of coins for staking. They are already listed in cmc.