MateuszHDHR1

Looking to sell 824 ETN for BTC

Hey, I have 824 electroneum coins, and I want to have bitcoin for it, it's like 240k sato, ill take 220k if u will trade with me, I don't want to use exchanges cuz they take 100k fee and thats too much for that small amount. Anyone want to trade?

7 minutes ago, felipev1994 said:

i recomend trade this coin in an exchange i haven't idea if athena2007 or other person will accept this coin 

That's why I am looking for someone interested in buying this coin, with this trade we could avoid losing like 100k sats cuz of fees to withdraw in exchanges

On 17/10/2018 at 18:45, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Hey, I have 824 electroneum coins, and I want to have bitcoin for it, it's like 240k sato, ill take 220k if u will trade with me, I don't want to use exchanges cuz they take 100k fee and thats too much for that small amount. Anyone want to trade?

ETN... Okay let's exchange!! 

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:45, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Is this still available?