Noeprellik1

Minimum tip for doge

15 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello,

Just ask if there is a probability to make minimum tip for dogecoin back to 15 dogecoin. Because I feel 150 doge is too much 😅

Thank you

well you do have a point as its over 11k btc... but lets see.

38 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello,

Just ask if there is a probability to make minimum tip for dogecoin back to 15 dogecoin. Because I feel 150 doge is too much

Thank you

I also think that the amount of transfer to 15 Doge was more convenient.

1 hour ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello,

Just ask if there is a probability to make minimum tip for dogecoin back to 15 dogecoin. Because I feel 150 doge is too much 😅

Thank you

I say 15DOGE is all good. Didn't really know it went up to 150DOGE until I read this post.

There must be a reason as to why they increased the minimum tip amount.

3 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello,

Thank you

I thought minimum was like 10 DOGE lol 150 is wayyy to much thats not good 

1 hour ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I say 15DOGE is all good. Didn't really know it went up to 150DOGE until I read this post.

There must be a reason as to why they increased the minimum tip amount.

same here too til i read this just now

it should be 50 max not 150 it was too much

3 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

With a small minimum tip amount people can easily farm faucet amounts and then tip them to their bank to stockpile it up. Thats literally a type of farming and possibly thats why I believe the minimum tip was increased. 

15 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

With a small minimum tip amount people can easily farm faucet amounts and then tip them to their bank to stockpile it up. Thats literally a type of farming and possibly thats why I believe the minimum tip was increased. 

Well, DOGE faucet is just 0.50. If a person would do such, he may need to create 30 accounts to farm 15DOGE and bank tip it. 😂😂😂

Maybe there's a main reason as to why. Anyways, it doesn't really matter. They're the boss. 😊

2 hours ago, UltraChief said:

I think they have taken the right decision to prevent faucet abusers. But it should be lowered something like 50-100

3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

But the tip limit is like 10 we are asking to reduce it to and also faucet is 0.5 DOGE so i guess its not a biggie ? 

3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Reducing the tip limit makes it more easier to farm from the faucet. 

Only a crazy dude would farm DOGE faucets. Hahaha.

Again, the dude has to create 30 accounts for him to be able to farm 15DOGE, which was the previous minimum tip amount. And PD can detect that ez pz. 😅

I mean the faucet used to be 1 doge. Bringing 1 doge to 15 doge is so easy and replicating that every 3 mins on multiple accounts and tipping 1 account, you're probably looking at a minimum wage job haha. But looking at the current state of crypto and the growth potential it makes sense why there would be people farming doge. I agree with the above suggestion that the tip min should be met in the middle, around 70-80 where its unlikely that a faucet farmer would reach but at the same time a tip amount thats isn't too high.