Dancer

Now coin is on site - Dogecoin, what is your opinion?

20 hours ago, Dancer said:

Yeah, now coin is on site! doge coin. what is your opinion?

Do you think it's good for site?

Are you happy with it?

Feel free to express your opinion.

Hmm. Based on previous topics about this.. I think players are ok with it. Even some keep on saying that its just a worthless coin, they actually play it in the dark too. 😂

Personally, I play DOGE before on a different site. But now its on PD, I'm not playing on that site anymore. Good play money to practice and test strategies. 😊👍

I think it's good for site and fr players fun , always nice to have more cryptos to play with. However bad thing is the amount of min tip which is so high compared to other coins (150 doge min)  and the minimum withdrawal which is 4k doges, way too high in my opinion.

dogecoin in primedice is good because we can create a better strategy with doge for win

3 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I think it's good for site and fr players fun , always nice to have more cryptos to play with. However bad thing is the amount of min tip which is so high compared to other coins (150 doge min)  and the minimum withdrawal which is 4k doges, way too high in my opinion.

i think that this should be 20 the minimum dor share to friends and other in the chat

1 minute ago, felipev1994 said:

dogecoin in primedice is good because we can create a better strategy with doge for win

i think that this should be 20 the minimum dor share to friends and other in the chat

Totally agreed Felipe , it should be around 20 doge for minimum tip :)

28 minutes ago, felipev1994 said:

There's a thread regarding the minimum tip for DOGE. Go check it out. 😊

But yea. 150DOGE for minimum tip is kinda high. 😑

On 16/10/2018 at 23:44, MrNice23 said:

I agree, min tip and withdrawal are too high. But maybe admins read this and will lower it :)

2 hours ago, Dancer said:

I agree, min tip and withdrawal are too high. But maybe admins read this and will lower it :)

I doubt they will lower it.

It was put in place for something. To make the process better. All we can do is leave feedback here and talk about it. But yea, maybe. 😅😄

On 16/10/2018 at 06:58, Dancer said:

Yeah, now coin is on site! doge coin. what is your opinion?

Do you think it's good for site?

Are you happy with it?

Feel free to express your opinion.

I think it's good for both site and players. The fee is really low on doge but, the minimum tip and rain on dogecoin is a too big compared with other coins.

47 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

I think it's good for both site and players. The fee is really low on doge but, the minimum tip and rain on dogecoin is a too big compared with other coins.

Yeah, new coin always bring new players. If you play with really low about it's like play money. Min tip around 20 - 30 doge would be ok.

2 hours ago, roomfirst said:

Yea. I think it was to avoid faucet farming and the likes.

1 minute ago, dikarico said:

I am glad there is doge, lots of tricks to gain profits in PD, Low cost deposits will also be very many players to make transactions in PD and their wallets including me :D

Yeah, since Doge is here. I think almost everyone makes a deposit on doge, because the fee is so cheap :D 

I know this is a late reply. But my opinion on Dogecoin is actually surprisingly good. I think the decision of bringing it to both stake and Primedice really profited and made players happy. A lot of new players coming to Primedice for dogecoins. It's also a great currency to bet without stress and still feel like the king of the world when you bet those whole coins. :D 

From game-play point of view it shouldn't be matter for your strategy which coin you play. I usually play doge when I ran out of other currencies. I would call it a little safety pad. But I wouldn't take doge out to my wallet.