tandangj

Jackpot possible, 2 rolls consecutive same roll number

@athena2007 @The Grandpa

It's not that hard to see that he is only mentioning that it's POSSIBLE to hit jackpot and not admitting his win lol

But still, hitting 2 times the same number is 1/10000 chances but hitting 77.77 2 times is 1/100000000 so it's a bit more harder than that :D

Rolling the same number twice in a row could happen once every 10k rolls (random roll 1 then you have 10k possibilities again, so 1*10k), but rolling the exact number(77.77) twice in a row could happen once every 100 million :) (10k*10k) , statistically of course. This doesn't mean you will definitely hit it in 100 million rolls. It could mean you hit it in 1k rolls or even 500 million rolls. Random is a "great" thing :) It is like the payouts. 2x payout you could hit every second bet, but sometimes you don't hit it for 20-30 rolls, sometimes you hit it 20 times in a row... Luck is needed definitely, huge luck. :P

6 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Rolling the same number twice in a row could happen once every 10k rolls (random roll 1 then you have 10k possibilities again, so 1*10k), but rolling the exact number(77.77) twice in a row could happen once every 100 million :) (10k*10k) , statistically of course. This doesn't mean you will definitely hit it in 100 million rolls. It could mean you hit it in 1k rolls or even 500 million rolls. Random is a "great" thing :) It is like the payouts. 2x payout you could hit every second bet, but sometimes you don't hit it for 20-30 rolls, sometimes you hit it 20 times in a row... Luck is needed definitely, huge luck. :P

must this use btc to win the jackpot or can you use eth, bch or something else? 

ofcourse hitting the same number twice in a row is very much ppossible. I've encountered that myself like over 15 times before, just never with the jackpot number though, or the required base bet to claim any prize.

But as others already mentioned or suggested along the lines, you shouldnt really try and chase the jackpot. If it comes it comes, if it doesnt, don't worry :)

1 hour ago, Kristoffff said:

ofcourse hitting the same number twice in a row is very much ppossible. I've encountered that myself like over 15 times before, just never with the jackpot number though, or the required base bet to claim any prize.

But as others already mentioned or suggested along the lines, you shouldnt really try and chase the jackpot. If it comes it comes, if it doesnt, don't worry :)

Agreed. PD's jackpot isn't something "hunt-able" so to speak. As the probability of hitting 77.77 twice would be same as other numbers, but yet will come on a very rare occasion. Even hitting it once seems to be hard already.

20 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Give this man a Jackpot already! :D🍀

52 minutes ago, felipev1994 said:

get two 77.77  is possible , but will be very but very hard obtain this the 77.77 twice.

Yes. Like was mentioned above.

Nothing's gonna take away that the jackpot is attainable. But its way too much difficult to achieve. That's why it has a VERY HUGE pot prize on top of it. :D

On 14/10/2018 at 15:27, tandangj said:

Jackpot possible, 2 rolls consecutive same roll number

Untitled.png

yes jackpot is possible. but of course just the same as in the lottery of any countries, your chances of hitting the right numbers at the right time are very slim.

you need to have extreme luck and huge bets you want to hunt this jackpot. which may take years for one to hunt. and most likely not take back what you lost for hunting it. so yeah if you hunt with 100 sats only, you won't even qualify because you need at least 10k sats bets each of the two rolls. which is again, costly especially in the long run.

I just checked my bots, and i realized that i hit 77.77 twice in a row on one of them. Unfortunately they were zero bets and they are archived, so i can't link them here, but still kinda makes me mad though it was expected that i hit it sooner or later, but damn my luck that i was betting zero bets that time :D

Bets were: 23796544656 and 23796544696

13 hours ago, Zoltan said:

I just checked my bots, and i realized that i hit 77.77 twice in a row on one of them. Unfortunately they were zero bets and they are archived, so i can't link them here, but still kinda makes me mad though it was expected that i hit it sooner or later, but damn my luck that i was betting zero bets that time :D

Bets were: 23796544656 and 23796544696

I had a feeling, you should have listened to me, I am clairvoyant :D *rigged*

🍀