Kate

Have you ever used a Bitcoin ATM?

Hey interesting question and I like the responses I've read here.  It seems like a pity that many countries still dont have bitcoin ATMs.  We've got loads of them over here though.  I've bought and sold at bitcoin ATMs a bunch of times.  The fees seem higher and the exchange rate is bad here though.  Thats why I prefer to buy using other methods myself.  But they are very convenient for people here and I know a lot of people that use them.  Great topic!

2 hours ago, SammyA123 said:

The fees seem higher and the exchange rate is bad here though. 

As far as I have heard fees are high in every BItcoin ATM. This can be understood by the fact that bitcoin is still having a low popularity than other currencies and there is not much competition in this sector of service. If some more companies start providing this service then fees would becomes lower.

I live within walking distance of 2 btc ATMs. I use them both on a semi regular basis. The fees might be a tad high, but the whole process of turning a note from your wallet to btc is so fast and easy that i like to use them.

1 hour ago, ttrtrades said:

I live within walking distance of 2 btc ATMs. I use them both on a semi regular basis. The fees might be a tad high, but the whole process of turning a note from your wallet to btc is so fast and easy that i like to use them.

Even though the fees may be high, the convenience of having an atm right there is super convenient and I definitely think I will make use of it :D