Jump to content
Kate

Have you ever used a Bitcoin ATM?

Recommended Posts

Have any of you ever used a Bitcoin ATM like buying the BTC or selling them to the ATM ? 

Persoanlly I have actually when I went to Georgia there was a ATM near a big Mosque and I saw Bitcoin written above it so I was like lets try the time it took was actually fast to buy the bitcoins and it only transfers to Coinbase or Xapo wallets and thank god I was a coinbase user and received around 20 dollars of BTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kate said:

Have any of you ever used a Bitcoin ATM like buying the BTC or selling them to the ATM ? 

Persoanlly I have actually when I went to Georgia there was a ATM near a big Mosque and I saw Bitcoin written above it so I was like lets try the time it took was actually fast to buy the bitcoins and it only transfers to Coinbase or Xapo wallets and thank god I was a coinbase user and received around 20 dollars of BTC.

Unfortunatelty, there ain't no BTC ATM's here in our country yet. 😑

So no I haven't. But I am always looking forward on trying it first hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2018 at 00:42, Kate said:

Have any of you ever used a Bitcoin ATM like buying the BTC or selling them to the ATM ? 

Persoanlly I have actually when I went to Georgia there was a ATM near a big Mosque and I saw Bitcoin written above it so I was like lets try the time it took was actually fast to buy the bitcoins and it only transfers to Coinbase or Xapo wallets and thank god I was a coinbase user and received around 20 dollars of BTC.

 

I have not seen that in my country, hopefully it will be neutralized in my country, I hope that. I can feel how close we are to btc and make everything easy by using atm that contains btc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Kate come on, a topic name should be telling what are u going to give us with a topic, with that you have to open that just to read what is it about

Well i like to keep it a bit suspense mate :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Sure, that's great, let's just create a topics and call it "XD" just to keep it suspense, that makes mega sense

OMG it depends on some people if i want to create a suspense let it be do your own thing lol. Why you behind me like a dog ? If you dont want suspense then dont read or just like make your topic non suspense. Also naming it like "xd" is just stupidity Ending this discussion cause its off topic. If you want to talk more PM me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

This wont apply in our country but il be looking forward to if this happens:) 

Yea. Right now, this is not recommened in PH. Not all people are well aware of cryptocurrency yet.

But again, it will be cool if there are BTC ATMs around. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Yea. Right now, this is not recommened in PH. Not all people are well aware of cryptocurrency yet.

But again, it will be cool if there are BTC ATMs around. 😊

Even some people think if you mention bitcoins, they will think as scam already hahaha without knowing about the coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Even some people think if you mention bitcoins, they will think as scam already hahaha without knowing about the coins.

Yep. Normal reactions from most of Filipinos, those who are not aware of it.

Bad thing is, BTC was introduce on a fraudulent way in our country. That's why the people who got victimized would never go into crypto again perhaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Yep. Normal reactions from most of Filipinos, those who are not aware of it.

Bad thing is, BTC was introduce on a fraudulent way in our country. That's why the people who got victimized would never go into crypto again perhaps.

Oh thats a bad start and a bad first impression if btc had been given a good impression at first then I guess the people would be into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kate said:

Oh thats a bad start and a bad first impression if btc had been given a good impression at first then I guess the people would be into it.

Yea. Sadly that's how it is on PH.

But BTC is popular. Eventually, people here will start to embrace cryptocurrency in the years to come. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, felipev1994 said:

In my country there ATMs bitcoin, but i preffer buy in exchanges because is faster than buy in an ATM bitcoin

Lucky you. Where do you reside my friend?

ATMs should be, or supposed to be faster in terms of transactions. Hmm.🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2018 at 07:13, dmbadillo10 said:

Unfortunatelty, there ain't no BTC ATM's here in our country yet. 😑

So no I haven't. But I am always looking forward on trying it first hand.

actually there is a few bitcoin ATMs here in our country since 2015 I believe, you only just need to do some searching :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got super excited when I found out my location has bitcoin and even litecoin atms but I quickly got unexcited when I learned that the fees are quite high.  Could be a good option for someone though.  Not sure why they put the fees so high though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes i have use btc atm, we have one in my city thessaloniki and i have buy a lot of btc the most of them goes to deposit in pd and stake.the atm make all easier for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2018 at 14:42, Kate said:

Have any of you ever used a Bitcoin ATM like buying the BTC or selling them to the ATM ? 

Persoanlly I have actually when I went to Georgia there was a ATM near a big Mosque and I saw Bitcoin written above it so I was like lets try the time it took was actually fast to buy the bitcoins and it only transfers to Coinbase or Xapo wallets and thank god I was a coinbase user and received around 20 dollars of BTC.

Unfortunately did not had the change to test those yet =/ But would love to test, check them out. Especially because you mentioned it was using Coinbase. That's my main transaction exchanger and withdraw, deposit to both Primedice, Stake and my Bank Account. Based on that i have already thought about it in using it as 100% legitm ;)

Now it is up to government, contries regulators to accept these new sort of transactional ATM machines into their countries and see if Bitcoin, Crypto world will evolve even more. Maybe the price will grown even more due to more Buys B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my hometown there is no ATMs for Bitcoin, so I never used ATM before. We have just few of them in whole Croatia, most of them are in Zagreb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×