amarcrypto

What can you do to win most of the time?

We all know we are gambling so winning and losing happens all the time.

Here are some of the things you can do to win most of the time.

1) Keep your wins and loss in check:

Proper bank roll management, risk management and a proper gambling plan will be help you keep those two in check.

Do not let your loss far out weigh your wins. If you can only make 10% of your balance in a day and you loss 50% in a day this are two equations that will never equate.

2) Do not let the wins or losses get into your head:

Its easy to get excited when winning or get angry while losing and get carried away. If you want to win do not let those two emotions get the better of you.

Your mindset and how you look at the game is very important for winning. if you believe you can or you can't, you are always right either way.

3) Keep your strategy simple and do not change strategy too often:

For a strategy to work it must be simple for you to understand and easy to implement it. If your strategy is too complex you will not follow it most of the time and do whatever that comes to your mind. So keep it simple and easy to follow.

Changing strategy too often is equally as bad as having no strategy at all. Every strategy needs time, hard work and consistency to perfect it. If you change too often you will never know.

4) Stop complaining:

There is lot you can complain about for not winning the house edge, the provably fair system,the site is rigged.. by doing that you will only attract negative emotions which will most of the time do you more harm than good.

Instead change your focus to the things you have control on.

Like if on 50% winning chance on dice you are doubling your bets on losing for like 8 times in a row trying changing the direction of the roll or winning chance or start over from the beginning. Its better to have something to start from than lose it all waiting for the outcome that will not happen.

5) Have fun and enjoy the process:

We are gambling for fun and entertainment, winning from it is secondary. If you are having fun and enjoying the process you will definitely win some day.

If its no longer fun stop its best to stop when the fun stops.

What do you do so that you win most of the time? Do you use a simple or a complex strategy?

1 hour ago, amarcrypto said:

We all know we are gambling so winning and losing happens all the time.

Here are some of the things you can do to win most of the time.

1) Keep your wins and loss in check:

Proper bank roll management, risk management and a proper gambling plan will be help you keep those two in check.

Do not let your loss far out weigh your wins. If you can only make 10% of your balance in a day and you loss 50% in a day this are two equations that will never equate.

2) Do not let the wins or losses get into your head:

Its easy to get excited when winning or get angry while losing and get carried away. If you want to win do not let those two emotions get the better of you.

Your mindset and how you look at the game is very important for winning. if you believe you can or you can't, you are always right either way.

3) Keep your strategy simple and do not change strategy too often:

For a strategy to work it must be simple for you to understand and easy to implement it. If your strategy is too complex you will not follow it most of the time and do whatever that comes to your mind. So keep it simple and easy to follow.

Changing strategy too often is equally as bad as having no strategy at all. Every strategy needs time, hard work and consistency to perfect it. If you change too often you will never know.

4) Stop complaining:

There is lot you can complain about for not winning the house edge, the provably fair system,the site is rigged.. by doing that you will only attract negative emotions which will most of the time do you more harm than good.

Instead change your focus to the things you have control on.

Like if on 50% winning chance on dice you are doubling your bets on losing for like 8 times in a row trying changing the direction of the roll or winning chance or start over from the beginning. Its better to have something to start from than lose it all waiting for the outcome that will not happen.

We are gambling for fun and entertainment, winning from it is secondary. If you are having fun and enjoying the process you will definitely win some day.

If its no longer fun stop its best to stop when the fun stops.

What do you do so that you win most of the time? Do you use a simple or a complex strategy?

Nice compilation.

In summary, have a proper mindset before and after a session or two. Keep the composure up. 😉

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

thats a great way of putting it and nice explaination hopefully  this will help some players.. 

Thanks, hope it helps those who are struggling to win.

46 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Nice compilation.

In summary, have a proper mindset before and after a session or two. Keep the composure up. 😉

Thanks, Proper mindset and proper execution of your game plan is the secret to winning :)

What do I do to win often:

1. First of all, I know what I am doing, how the system works, and I know that I will not get $ 1 million out of $ 1. I am pleased with the huge amount of small winnings.

2. The second is emotions. it just so happens that a person is subject to them and makes a lot of mistakes. I do the exact opposite. I do not play personally, for me it makes a soulless machine that does not make a mistake (in 99% of cases), and it will never get tired.

3. strategy. Since I use a bot, I develop very complex betting systems. Immediately warn everyone, I do not sell anything. but you could see on the Internet a lot of sellers of “eternal” “super” strategies. This is all fraudsters in 99% of cases. To properly build a strategy you need to understand how it works with random.

4. I consider myself an experienced player, because I received a high profit immediately save it separately. I withdraw or save to an account bank. playing with small amounts you do not have a chance to lose big money) and in case of high winnings on high payouts, you will grow your bank and experience.

I wish everyone to learn how to work and why you are here.

5 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

What do I do to win often:

1. First of all, I know what I am doing, how the system works, and I know that I will not get $ 1 million out of $ 1. I am pleased with the huge amount of small winnings.

2. The second is emotions. it just so happens that a person is subject to them and makes a lot of mistakes. I do the exact opposite. I do not play personally, for me it makes a soulless machine that does not make a mistake (in 99% of cases), and it will never get tired.

3. strategy. Since I use a bot, I develop very complex betting systems. Immediately warn everyone, I do not sell anything. but you could see on the Internet a lot of sellers of “eternal” “super” strategies. This is all fraudsters in 99% of cases. To properly build a strategy you need to understand how it works with random.

4. I consider myself an experienced player, because I received a high profit immediately save it separately. I withdraw or save to an account bank. playing with small amounts you do not have a chance to lose big money) and in case of high winnings on high payouts, you will grow your bank and experience.

I wish everyone to learn how to work and why you are here.

Another great summarization of how the plays should be. 👍

Knowing how the system works is really a must. You don't join a contest without knowing the criteria. 😉

On 13/10/2018 at 13:49, amarcrypto said:

this is the most important thing in my opinion, because in playing seriously or idly we keep focusing on this all the game and don't forget to be happy in it.

56 minutes ago, dikarico said:

this is the most important thing in my opinion, because in playing seriously or idly we keep focusing on this all the game and don't forget to be happy in it.

So you mean is when ur busted all ur balance, u still happy ? :D 

9 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

I think luck also plays an important role in gambling, if you are a very lucky person, maybe you will always win in this game 😊

Of course it is. 😉

Without luck, the everyone's busted. Lol. But then again, what was stated above are the essentials which you can measure/quantify/prepare before getting on to a session. 👍

20 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

I think luck also plays an important role in gambling, if you are a very lucky person, maybe you will always win in this game 😊

Nah the problem is luck is not always come to us. 

so when your lucks come, just WD your 70% - 80% profit and start the bet with your rest profit :D 

Edited by davincuy

Thanks for another great advice amar! Anyways i agree with the part "stop complaining" cause for me its a complete waste of time. When you got time to complain, better use it by working or i dont know clean your house to be productive? Cause complaining is just a complete waste of time and exhaustive.

So long Post, but very good advice for players.  But even though  always the mind of a gambler is always there, but I hope many will control the mind to lessen losses.

Very long post but thank you. I'm just fun and enjoy the games  no matter what win or loss I'm happy maybe someday my luck is come not now but soon.