ravenyvolle

Patience in playing

You are playing, and lost a significant amount of like 20% of your initial balance, you got angry, and want to recover everything immediately. 

So you resorted to a lower payout in dice like 1.01-1.05x then boom! Red! So instead of recovering your balance, you will be disappointed that you lost everything instead. 

I always do this before, and regret all afterwards. 

Betting all in is really not a very good idea, as i notice that some lower payouts are just like baits to lure people to bet big.

Maybe it is better to play slowly and climb up to the starting balance or maybe rest for a while.

Patience is the key:) 

15 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

Yes its true , but my stratigie is simple  make x3 or x2.5 then duble twice each bet till i win ,and some times its red train even in x2.

So you just have to calm down . Never  rage bet :)

Yes raging bet is the worse:P oh, and being greedy too, .:) 

36 minutes ago, felipev1994 said:

patience is the best stratregy for win in primedice, if you have not patience, or make crazy bets (like all in or 50% of your balance), you will bust easily

Yes and setting goals to a specific profit a day helps a lot as well:) 

2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

You are playing, and lost a significant amount of like 20% of your initial balance, you got angry, and want to recover everything immediately. 

So you resorted to a lower payout in dice like 1.01-1.05x then boom! Red! So instead of recovering your balance, you will be disappointed that you lost everything instead.  

Betting all in is really not a very good idea, as i notice that some lower payouts are just like baits to lure people to bet big.

Maybe it is better to play slowly and climb up to the starting balance or maybe rest for a while. 

I agree. For me, multipliers lower than 2.00x are pussy bets. Lol. :D

Yup if you bet small amounts and keep on wining like 100 sats every 10 seconds then 100*60 = 6000 sats and in 1 hour is 6000*60=360000 sats and lets say you lost 100 sats 100 times so 100*100 = 10000 sats xD

4 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yes, that's right, I did a number of times and made me think twice as hard to get back funds that have disappeared, like an air baloon that fills up so much air, then BOOM !! disappear. So be patient and gradually increase it better.

6 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

You tried to recover what you had lost. That will in most cases lead to a cycle of win followed by loss and the magnitude of losses will be bigger than the wins, gradually making you lose all that you won.

Patience is very important, rage or revenge betting is sure loss.

For those that do not have the patience and to deal with the swings the best is to just use auto bet on low base bet with proper stop profit and stop loss and forget it. At the end it will be either stop on the stop profit or stop loss. 

20 hours ago, UltraChief said:

You tried to recover what you had lost. That will in most cases lead to a cycle of win followed by loss and the magnitude of losses will be bigger than the wins, gradually making you lose all that you won.

Well, the more you chase your losses, the more you lose..

17 hours ago, athena2007 said:

This is easy to say but in tthe heat of the moment wether u are winning or losing u bump up your base bets  and before you know its you get a hot head and do things that you told yourself you wouldnt do.. 

Yes, best to play calm and focused, cause if we are in the moment to want to recover evrything in a snap and play with unstable emotions, you will sure lose.

On 12/10/2018 at 13:49, UltraChief said:

This is going to be a matter of self-control.

Let's say you lost your first session. Obviously, you will try to recover. Its either you will win this time, or lose again. Lets say you won your second session, or lets say broke even. This will make you decide whether to play still, or back out, which most of the time, you'll still choose to play and chase a win. That's where the cycle you mentioned happens.

But if you have self control, you'll back out for now. This is what I do on in-person gambling. Getting a first bet on a lose doesn't really imply a good sign and will lead to a total lost of bank roll.

On 12/10/2018 at 01:47, ravenyvolle said:

It really isn't better to build it slow, you are just lowering ur chances, it's math. All in is always the best option to play, not really on payouts under 2x but otherwise it is.

1 hour ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

It really isn't better to build it slow, you are just lowering ur chances, it's math. All in is always the best option to play, not really on payouts under 2x but otherwise it is.

Actually I think ur wrong because instead of going quick with the bets go slow and like implement different strats or like things or change seeds

2 hours ago, Kate said:

Actually I think ur wrong because instead of going quick with the bets go slow and like implement different strats or like things or change seeds

Changing seeds have no effect on rolls. I have probably said this innumerable times here and still people dont understand it. :/ 

15 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

But chances of loosing is 50/50:) 

But yeah still, a good and sweet win if it hits green.

21 hours ago, Kate said:

Changing seeds doesn't really change anything. Its just rerandomizing what youre supposed to roll next 😂😂