phpkiller

PD need updates history or a changelog

hello as u have read on the title this is a suggestion to the devs 

so we want a list of the updates they did or at least make a record or a history

some times i want to know what they did when i see that update notification ( this is my curiosity as web dev :D)

lets hope the devs or @Dan see my suggestion

1 minute ago, athena2007 said:

I am sure that some updates are minute tweaks but  bigger ones would be nice to know what they are or where ???

yes exactly, a changelog mostly for big updates like program verison 1.1 to 1.2 like this but a history of updates can be just some random list to see what they did if they want to share it

like :

• [DATE] fixing lag in chat
  • [DATE] fixing js error

just simple as that :) 

Well Primedice and Stake in my opinion would spend millions for giving away support members  which is great and many other promotions but not a penny from that to a person to write a detailed Update information so that people get informed.  Just my view I am not hurting anyone but would be nice if they did it by themself or have a person do it xD

2 hours ago, Kate said:

Well Primedice and Stake in my opinion would spend millions for giving away support members  which is great and many other promotions but not a penny from that to a person to write a detailed Update information so that people get informed.  Just my view I am not hurting anyone but would be nice if they did it by themself or have a person do it xD

not detailled just some general info about that update is just 3min top.

2 hours ago, Kate said:

that differs from the question all he was asking was it would be nice to hear what update our  gambling site has done ..and whenever i click update now im thinking what am i actually updating

Edited by athena2007