athena2007

Crypto puzzle. Can you solve it 310BTC if you can

Ok there seems to be a new puzzle out there and the prize is a measly 310 BTC  for the win  lol anyway i will link you the puzzle and if you win you can tip @DenseCrunt as he was the one who brought it to my attention... be lucky 

Source:https://bitcoinchallenge.codes/#

4 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I would not trust an anonymous person's coins to be "clean coins". You never know who is trying to get their dirty tricks redeemed by sending them over to others and then blaming them for their deeds. :/  

well let's say u got those coins, u can always use some service that uses monero to 'wash' ur coins, you would have clean ones then :D

The brain power to solve this things is really high, some of them even need you to know some programming skills.

Is there any way to see the other ones (0.01, 0.02 and 0.03BTC)? If they were made by the same person, maybe the reasoning behind the coding/Uncodinig/solving is similar.

14 hours ago, athena2007 said:

Ok there seems to be a new puzzle out there and the prize is a measly 310 BTC  for the win  lol anyway i will link you the puzzle and if you win you can tip @DenseCrunt as he was the one who brought it to my attention... be lucky  

Source:https://bitcoinchallenge.codes/#

These puzzles are almost impossible to solve most of the time.

Even a team of crypto-experts, I mean, those who has knowledge with debugging and all stuff connected to that cannot decode these puzzles.

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

I dont know why they want to give away the money lol ? 310 btc ? Thats a lot of money and also I feel like these puzzles are made by some FBI hiring committee to hire brilliant minds

ha yer that could be the case .. anyway if u find the answer dont foget me ..lol