dmbadillo10

[IDEA] DOGE Wagering Contest 💰

Heya guys,

We've just seen Dogecoin being added to the site. Very nice. 😄😃

I was just thinking that we could hype up the update by this idea of making a Dogecoin Wagering contest! Just like other contests like this, mechanics are simple. For example, the contest will go for a week, just like the normal giveaways. The top 10 most wagered would share and specific prize pool. That's it. 😄

I just think, that this is in great timing since the Era Giveaways is almost done and the coin was just added. ✌🏽

Maybe admin would pass through this topic and would consider. Maybe. 😅😅😅

But hey, what do you guys think? Drop it on the comments below! 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

32 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I'm sure there will be some contest/contests about wagering other coins aswell. Good to promote the site itself

Yea, I hope so. Maybe they will consider it. Recent wagering contests where solely, even not mentioned, for high rollers.

I think we should have contest specifically for separate altcoins every week. Instead of having them bet on bitcoin or available altcoins on site for the giveaway they should make altcoin-specific giveaways in equal distribution. This would promote those coins to get used in the site as well.

16 hours ago, UltraChief said:

I think we should have contest specifically for separate altcoins every week. Instead of having them bet on bitcoin or available altcoins on site for the giveaway they should make altcoin-specific giveaways in equal distribution. This would promote those coins to get used in the site as well.

That makes sense.

That way, the challenges are well sorted, I mean, in a way that the challenges/giveaways can be monitored, with the coins involved sorted out and well managed.

I don't know. I'm just thankful that PD has giveaways. But hey, then can consider it this can help on improvement and efficiency at some point. :D

On 10/10/2018 at 20:16, Kate said:

Lol didnt notice that until now and I deposuted some doge too xD hhehehheheh Hopefully I dont bust a lot what am I saying its doge cant bust more than 100 sats xD. 

And surely there will be some new challenge for this xD

Yea. Hopefully.

Let's keep this thread alive. I have a good feeling that admins will consider the contest soon. 😁😁🤘🏽

22 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Yeah , i hope so dmb , that's a good idea , and it's very easy to wager doge :D

Hehehe. Thanks.

But yeah, easy at first. But when you play, you won't notice the wager amount for DOGE. Kinda same scenario. Win or lose thing. 😂😂

this is a great idea for primedice. since this promotes wagering (more money for them) haha

i guess it would not hurt much for them to bring back some of those profits to the wagerers. and i like the challenge too since it does not really rely on how much you deposited but your skills too to manage bets.

12 hours ago, ceastem said:

this is a great idea for primedice. since this promotes wagering (more money for them) haha

i guess it would not hurt much for them to bring back some of those profits to the wagerers. and i like the challenge too since it does not really rely on how much you deposited but your skills too to manage bets. 

Yea. Hope they would have time for this.

As we know, they're always busy. And cant just consider these kinds of stuff. :D

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Well they have done this in an indirect manner by giving away free dogecoin to all the old players and some of the new members xD 

That's not even wagering contest at all. :D

That's a free giveaway for users to test and experience playing with the new currency. :)

It's obvious, all sites make some promo or giveaway when new coin is added. We can expect it soon

On 10/10/2018 at 12:49, UltraChief said:

I really think that this would work better. Each coin its own contest. Maybe hard for stuff to manage it, they have to check each bet and so on.

22 minutes ago, Dancer said:

It's obvious, all sites make some promo or giveaway when new coin is added. We can expect it soon

I really think that this would work better. Each coin its own contest. Maybe hard for stuff to manage it, they have to check each bet and so on.

Easier said than done. :D

Staff are very busy on a day-on-day basis. From tickets, to the other stuff that they need to do at the office.

6 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Easier said than done. :D

Staff are very busy on a day-on-day basis. From tickets, to the other stuff that they need to do at the office.

Exactly. And sometimes there is a delay in tipping contest winners because stuff have so much work to do. And deposits / withdrawals are priority. But we can always try to help with ideas as you did :)

1 minute ago, Dancer said:

Exactly. And sometimes there is a delay in tipping contest winners because stuff have so much work to do. And deposits / withdrawals are priority. But we can always try to help with ideas as you did :)

Gyeah, That's what we are here for. :D

Any help that we can give to the community. Ehehe. Let's keep it up. :)