alien0211

What was your longest red?

Too long to remember :)

In all seriousness, Im not sure - I definitely know it was over 10. I think it also matters if you change sides or not and if you're talking about 50% chance or whatnot.

On 09/10/2018 at 01:44, alien0211 said:

What was the longest red you get?

That depends on the multiplier. If you run a 9900x you will get a large number of red before you hit a green and thats the only green you will have in that streak. Again in a 2x you will get a 50-50 share of red and green.

I always do the calculation with payout i play x10 for a normally bigger red. As example payout x4 (*10) = you should prepair for a 40 red minimum.

The longest red streak on x2 payout for me was 14. But I noticed even bigger red streak in my account, thankfully I was chasing x7 payout so kinda expected 30-40 reds every now and then, in one of those red runs on x7 noticed I would have 23 reds on x2 payout.

For x7 payout I never had over over 52 reds which I consider lucky as I had enough balance for it. :)

On x99 payout highest was around 600-700 reds but with smart money management it allowed me to overcome it with profit. And highest amount of greens in a row on that payout for me was 3 win bets, felt really lucky with it. :)

I tried an impossible to loose setting that returned very little and could run all night.  On third it busted with some many reds that it didn't fit on the page.  Kinda fascinating and horrifying at the same time.

If i remember correctly i have always busted max up to 31 reds. Following my low be strategies from Dicesites tools: https://dicesites.com/tools

I knew by betting a certain strategy i would eventually bust till certain red amounts but what you do not take into consideration is house edge so we need to always calculate house edge in the long run. Anyway and back to the topic, i already know how much red streaks i can take with dicesite tools on a specific strategy usage.

There were some moments where i would reach about 40 reds and still profit my way out of it in the 41th :D But that's what i just call pure luck.

The long streak of reds depends on the payout actually. I have played in various payout also. In 2× I have faced 24 reds in a row and in 3× payout I have faced 41 reds. Though that's not actual always. Many people got much more reds on those payout. I have played on 9900× too. Faced many reds, though haven't played much on this payout. On 100× faced up to 400 reds. Though there was some wrong sides. 

I think 7 and my big loser because every time I lose my bet is x2 so it's very risky if you're not calm and you're greedy in your head great chance of losing.