Since i came to PD (Primedice for nubs) every player talks about strategy , techniques , special tricks , luck , etc... But only few ones talk about the most important thing in gambling which is the State of Mind. Actually, player's state of mind is crucial when you gamble , especially for dicing, you need to be able to control your emotions which is not easy at all when your brain is getting dopamine shots like every 10 secs. 

As a conclusion , i'd say that we all must consider gambling as a philosophy and a state of mind to be able to win more and lose less.

Maybe the perfect gambler should be a kind of cyborg ?

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:56, MrNice23 said:

Since i came to PD (Primedice for nubs) every player talks about strategy , techniques , special tricks , luck , etc... But only few ones talk about the most important thing in gambling which is the State of Mind. Actually, player's state of mind is crucial when you gamble , especially for dicing, you need to be able to control your emotions which is not easy at all when your brain is getting dopamine shots like every 10 secs. 

As a conclusion , i'd say that we all must consider gambling as a philosophy and a state of mind to be able to win more and lose less.

Maybe the perfect gambler should be a kind of cyborg ? 

Hmm. To answer the topic's subject line, I think that in order to win, we should consider these factors:

• A long strand of bank roll - I believe that a huge bank roll affects the chances of winning. The more you have, the bigger you might take home; or lose too. But mainly, the longer your bank roll strand, the more you can play and have a chance winning.
  • A strategy - You can't just play relentlessly. You have to decide for a strategy; one that you're comfortable at. In dice, a multiplier that you're not getting too nervous when betting, even on auto bet. This can increase your chances of winning, in terms of being familiar with the multiplier that you're doing.
  • And of course your point, a clear State of Mind - If you can't think right, you'll never win. You'll be prone to rage bet, which can results to bankruptcy. So clear your head up before gambling.

This is just my opinion, and for sure there are other players that has their own. :D

State of mind is very important when you are gambling, if you are aiming to make profits. But just relying on the state of mind is not enough having a perfect gambling system that will put you in check is more important.

People gamble for the excitement and entertainment, if they are going to gamble like a cyborg there is no point in gambling at all. The best is to draw some line between fun and profits that way you make profits and have fun & excitement at the same time.

30 minutes ago, Kate said:

What you described is like a startegy. In my view dont use anything and go with what you feel cause there is nothing that assures a win for you in gambling 

Yes i agreed. but sometimes we got a feelings from heart that can know and tell  "i will win this time" :D