dmbadillo10

Electroneum (ETN) ⚡- Nearing to The Top 20

Hi guys!

So, previously, Electroneum took a huge leap upward, in terms of its price.

Aside from the fact that ETN is KYC compliant, it is now being used in the UK for POS for businesses. From here forward, ETN is headed for more major gains, and is nearing to take a step upward the coin charts.

Currently, ETN is at the 46th spot, around $0.05 per coin. And still, its potential hasn't reached its peak.

With that kind of potential, the possibility of Electroneum making it to the top 20 is quite high. It’s an interesting time to be an ETN investor. :D

PS:

If you're interested with Electroneum, you can shoot me a message and I can guide you on how to earn ETN the easiest way. :)

2 hours ago, emma82 said:

never know electroneum before, please someone tell me more

Electroneum is a British cryptocurrency launched via an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) last year. Developed to be used in the mobile gaming and online gambling markets, it should be the most user-friendly cryptocurrency in the world with wallet management and coin mining all possible on a mobile app. :D

10 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well dont like ETN that much since iCO investors has lost more than gained IMO but a free way to earn ETN ? I am hitting yo up

Technically, no. ICO investors has gained back what they spent from ICO. :D

Yea, shoot me an email. :D

7 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

@dmbadillo10 tell me RX560 how much can it mine a day?

You have to be more specific like is it 2GD or 4 GD or is it of 2 GB or more than that and there are many version like Saphire Radeon one or the normal one. 

Also mining doesnt wholey depend on the Graphics card but also the Core Processor amd the Bit its same as processor but it sometimes make a difference :)

I guess if you are using the 2GB one then you can mine around 0.5 ETN of 24 hours mining or maybe even 1 

1 minute ago, Kate said:

You have to be more specific like is it 2GD or 4 GD or is it of 2 GB or more than that and there are many version like Saphire Radeon one or the normal one. 

Also mining doesnt wholey depend on the Graphics card but also the Core Processor amd the Bit its same as processor but it sometimes make a difference :)

I guess if you are using the 2GB one then you can mine around 0.5 ETN of 24 hours mining or maybe even 1 

RX560 GDDR5 4GB Saphire pulse

Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

I am not really sure, as I mine using ETN's mobile application. I haven't tried mining ETN on PC, but there's a lot of instructions and guidelines in the net. 😅

k i will try use nanopool, btw how much u lake using phone? (howmuch coin and how much cash)

36 minutes ago, Kate said:

Off to this, Kate I will reply to your message here. 😄

I mine using my mobile phone. As this is the only device available to me right now. You just need to download Electroneum app on Google Play Store if you're on Android, and Apple Store if you're on iOs.

Then register. As easy as that. For bonus coins, you can try my code upon registering: 692FC7

2 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

k i will try use nanopool, btw how much u lake using phone? (howmuch coin and how much cash)

Not that much. I aint expecting too much coin earnings using a phone. Approximately 10 ETN in a full 24 hour mining. More or less.

4 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Off to this, Kate I will reply to your message here. 😄

I mine using my mobile phone. As this is the only device available to me right now. You just need to download Electroneum app on Google Play Store if you're on Android, and Apple Store if you're on iOs.

Then register. As easy as that. For bonus coins, you can try my code upon registering: 692FC7

Not that much. I aint expecting too much coin earnings using a phone. Approximately 10 ETN in a full 24 hour mining. More or less.

hmm if i can mine at least 100 thats 2$ each day , very nice 🤑🤑

Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

Nice. :)

if you will use the ETN app on your phone, you can enter my code upon doing so: 692FC7

if i get new phone maybe cuz my S4 is already dead phone xD it over heat from only using samsung video app xDDDDDDDDD

9 hours ago, phpkiller said:

if i get new phone maybe cuz my S4 is already dead phone xD it over heat from only using samsung video app xDDDDDDDDD

Just like what has been quoted by @Kurian, the phone mining is just a simulation, as if you're really mining on your phone, considering its capacity.

In simple words, mining ETN on mobile will not burn your phone down. :D

45 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Just like what has been quoted by @Kurian, the phone mining is just a simulation, as if you're really mining on your phone, considering its capacity.

In simple words, mining ETN on mobile will not burn your phone down. :D

ok so whats the name of the app???

6 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

ETN is indeed very interesting as an investment , it has a good potential to grow more the years to come and the possibility to mine it via a mobile app is really awesome!

That's right. A lot of people are still doubting ETN. This and that, yada, yada.

But then again, this coin has the most potential, since the CEO, Richard Ells and his team never stops on the development and partnership with big companies. 👍