dmbadillo10

[POLL] Next Coin 💰

[POLL] - Next Coin 💰  

19 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Coin do you want to be added on PD next?

• DOGE (Dogecoin)
    • XRP (Ripple)
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • XMR (Monero)

Heya,

Since I've seen a lot of speculations all around the place, let's have a poll. Who knows, this might be considered. 😉

What do you guys want as the next coin to be added on Primedice?

1. DOGE (Dogecoin)

2. XRP (Ripple)

3. Tether

4. Dash

5. XMR (Monero

If you guys have any suggested coins, just drop it on the comments and let's see. 😉🏽

Why Doge? It's a useless cryptocurrency with little potential. It doesn't have the technology to last and will probably loose its value over time I reckon :)

3 minutes ago, Tailflick said:

Why Doge? It's a useless cryptocurrency with little potential. It doesn't have the technology to last and will probably loose its value over time I reckon :)

every one think like its a teck but they all in for the $$$

12 hours ago, Kate said:

I dont know if anyome knows this but a player named XII had a statistics with Doge so I am guessing that will be the next coin.

Really? Can you share a screenshot of it?

11 hours ago, Spartakuss said:

DogeCoin its a good idea

Nice. You can vote through the poll for it. 😉

16 hours ago, Tailflick said:

Its humor alone makes it a fun coin. 😊

Fairly, its price won't go up that much. But if you gather a lot of it, you'll consider it as "money". 😅💰

19 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Its humor alone makes it a fun coin. 😊

Fairly, its price won't go up that much. But if you gather a lot of it, you'll consider it as "money". 😅💰

This is true :) I agree that it would work well right now but I was thinking more long term. If you wanna "hodl" a crypto, I don't think DOGE is the answer, and it would be sad to see your account balance get worth less over time. I do like the memes though haha

4 hours ago, Tailflick said:

This is true :) I agree that it would work well right now but I was thinking more long term. If you wanna "hodl" a crypto, I don't think DOGE is the answer, and it would be sad to see your account balance get worth less over time. I do like the memes though haha

Exactly. 😉

DOGE is not something advisable to hodl. Technically, its just "play money" on other sites. Unless, you wager like 300k DOGE or more.. Then you're not playing anymore. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

so we have doge coin i wonder if thats it or will we have another .....COIN

Hmm. Hope they'd make it official. And the last coin to be added. Kinda messy if they will have too much coins on the site. Imagine looking at the Bets section. 😂😂😂