MrNice23

My Biggest Mistake

Doing all in 1 litecoin bet on 2x (in my alt account). The waiting time to get my litecoin deposit in my Primedice account confirmed is longer than my actual time playing dice. 1 litecoin gone in one click lol

Currently my biggest mistake is just not being able to stop if i am certain that my strategies will work out as it is always about your luck in the moment and other times concerning probabilistic upcoming red streaks. One time i have lost about 0.01 due to such event =/

On 04/06/2019 at 06:02, DreamStage said:

Currently my biggest mistake is just not being able to stop if i am certain that my strategies will work out as it is always about your luck in the moment and other times concerning probabilistic upcoming red streaks. One time i have lost about 0.01 due to such event =/

A fellow degen ❤️ lmfao I have the same issues broski

My biggest mistake is too greedy. When I play earn some profits but I plan to play a bet with 1.02x but I don't expect that bet to lose. I have lost everything

Posted (edited)
On 08/06/2019 at 10:17, binsuk said:

My biggest mistake is too greedy. When I play earn some profits but I plan to play a bet with 1.02x but I don't expect that bet to lose. I have lost everything

Me too. The PD has a certain appeal that makes me unable to stop. Now I have completely become a greedy guy.

Edited by biin10052001