MrNice23

My Biggest Mistake

Probably when I deposited 3BTC and played on 1.34x - Ended up losing 2BTC within about an hour and BARELY withdrew 1BTC from it. Was a sad day indeed. To make matters worse, this was when BTC was around $15k or so back in January :/ Ever since then, I don't play low multipliers at all. Only high multi hunts.

has not happened yet here on primedice as i am new here on forum but ,when martingaling, when busting going all in with the remaining balance.. not having good results from that strategy

So I had a nice set of greens and went up to around 0.03 btc, which was the amount I had set as a goal to withdraw. Then I started doing "just one more bet" on "1.1x bc nothing bad would happen, right?", just a bit more profit before cashing out :) and then the "I promise this is the last bet I swear" which was an all in bet came up a red. Busted just like that! Funny thing I asked on chat whether to bet Hi or Lo 🙃

6 minutes ago, UnknownGuy said:

My biggest mistake was I accidentally all in my balance in 99x payout 😔

Was it in Bitcoin or in Doge , Bitcoin cash , Litecoin or Ethereum ? Also higher multiplier = higher chance of loosing just for future reference :P 

My first biggest mistake was betting 0.1 btc on a single bet to try to recover another 0.1btc I had lost. Final result, I lost 0.2 btc in a single day. I think that when a big or medium loss occurs, quit a few minutes, even if it takes 30 minutes to think and then come back if you decide to try to recover. I do not think I'll ever make this headache again. It has to come out, be careful if it does not go down and that's what happened to me. It took me 30 days to recover everything and was able to increase my balance to positive. I'll never make that move again.

The second failure was gaining 0.07 btc in 2 minutes and losing that in 40 seconds. There was a great crowd for me to climb, others screaming for me to stop, and others screaming that I would lose. So I left the game, I was silent and just looking at everything in silence. After 4 hours, I returned and gained everything I had lost. On this day I went to sleep very happy.

My 1st mistake and my biggest mistake on PD was not learning how to roll before I deposited on PD. I always thought everything was about Guessing game, not knowing I was deceiving myself. And the fact I didn't use the power of the Forum in the 1st place. I just registered on PD forum, left the Forum and started rolling. It would have been cool if I have learnt everything I know on rolling the dice NOW, when I first stumbled on this site by mistake. I just wish , I would have not lost much and I would have been fucking good.

No problem, we move on and we learn. Anybody that wants to know how to roll should read 50% of the crypto related topics here. You will be quite good.

My biggest mistake was pushing the MAX button instead of 2X (they were close to each other at the time, and there was no option to disable MAX) and losing over 0.006 BTC because of that. The win chance was less than 0.5%, so no wonder that I lost the bet. I remember the feeling when I couldn't believe my eyes that my balance became zero. It's good that we can disable the MAX button now on PD.