MrNice23

My Biggest Mistake

On 02/10/2018 at 06:13, MrNice23 said:

What was ur biggest mistake that u made in pd , and u still regret it till this time every one lets share our story's

Hmm. Can't remember exactly when, but there was a time wherein I won big, and didn't withdraw immediately. So far that's the only big mistake that I've done, and already learned from it. Haha. 😂😂😅

On 02/10/2018 at 07:21, Noeprellik1 said:

Follow my emotion and going all in and then booom, red!!!!

yeah i think its commonly happen to every bettors. even we just lose a small balance, we doing all in get it back. thats not how smart gambling works xD 

37 minutes ago, davincuy said:

yeah i think its commonly happen to every bettors. even we just lose a small balance, we doing all in get it back. thats not how smart gambling works xD 

then how do smart gamblers return it all, whether the way to bet big will come back like everything? i thought maybe :D 

Edited by rianwarcil

8 hours ago, AK51 said:

My biggest mistake, chasing 990X and lose 75%balance and started 1.5X, and when I started playing 1.5X I got 3 990X in Row, That way I sucked and got mad busted remaining balance also:(

Ouch bro, it feels like PD trolls you. After giveup in 990x, then it shows 3 in a row. Good luck to recovery

I was about to do 1 high amount 2x bet after 18 reds, but I didn't see it was still on auto instead of manual. I did win the first one, but lost a lot before I saw what was wrong and clicked the stop button.

7 hours ago, deezh said:

My biggest mistakes... experiencing 100x po strategy in autoroll. First, second, and third trial I'm succeed, but in fourth trial i lose all my coins😖

Thats what usually  what when long streak of red comes on high odds...Becareful next time :D

On 02/10/2018 at 06:13, MrNice23 said:

What was ur biggest mistake that u made in pd , and u still regret it till this time every one lets share our story's

Withdrew my forum satoshis, did auto roll with 3.3x payout and game was good. I was very excited that time because I had a good winning streaks with my current strategy (I'm using automated betting and put something on the "on loss"). I noticed that I have yet to hit 0.00 or 99.99 so I have decided to hunt 9900x payout with bet amount less than 50 sats (I don't really remember), and because I was so sure that it will take some time, I also decided to use auto bet, I hit the auto roll button and left it running, when I came back, I was so surprised that it wasn't rolling anymore and my balance was almost out. I checked the bet history and tadaaaaaa!!! I forgot to remove the "on loss" of my previous strategy.

On 02/10/2018 at 02:36, davincuy said:

Going all in 1.10x payout with 0.021 BET ! 

and i lose ~

For me it was 0.0271 or 0.0171 not sure..but same..and lost by like 1tick..i went 1.15x was thinking...1.15x or 1.1x...lol

I had 0.07 btc left  after losing like 1k $ and raged and kept doing like 2mil 2x bets lol.

13 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

For me it was 0.0271 or 0.0171 not sure..but same..and lost by like 1tick..i went 1.15x was thinking...1.15x or 1.1x...lol

I had 0.07 btc left  after losing like 1k $ and raged and kept doing like 2mil 2x bets lol.

Thats really sad :D 

i think so many of us doing a bad things while under recovering. but like the old man says, "Play Safe is better" :P 

For me, the biggest mistake was. Pour 20 000 rubles into the game, after you win 70 000 rub. I brought them to punishment, but the excitement took its toll and I poured 20,000 rubles again, poured them. Then he poured 50 000r of them, too, merged and another 30 000 rubles poured the LAST and merged!

My Biggest mistake was making 30000 satoshi to 3,000,000 satoshi (0.03 BTC).

My head told me to leave and go and sleep. But I said let me get to 1 BTC. Then I put it on 1.01x pay out, and BOOM everything was gone. 

Dice went below 1.99. Painful. Very painful.