Let's say I make 6250 posts here (the paid ones), I would be able to buy myself a decent phone for the money I would get for that.

U think this is possible? How long would it take it, ofcourse no spam and stuff, just a decent posts.

Should I challenge it? XD

Of course it also depends on the rice of btc. I you don't gamble with any of your earnings and the price of btc rise a lot in the nearest future, you would be able to make it in much less that a year, but if you gamble with your earnings and the btc price falls a lot, then it's gonna take much more than a year, unless you are very lucky gambling of course. I also wish you good luck completing your challenge.

Best regards

Jacob

On 01/10/2018 at 07:44, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Let's say I make 6250 posts here (the paid ones), I would be able to buy myself a decent phone for the money I would get for that.

U think this is possible? How long would it take it, ofcourse no spam and stuff, just a decent posts.

How much money are you anticipating to make from it?

1 hour ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

That changed a little bit because the price now is far lower, so I'd have to make a lot more posts, it was around 400$ if im right

At the current price that sounds terrible, but hold on to it and you should be a very wealthy person in a few years 😛 

On 01/10/2018 at 00:44, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Wow. Its really great result. Good job bro!!!

Wow, this can take years under the proprosed conditions. Reach the goal of 6250 posts is wonderful for those who enjoy accumulating achievements and receiving money for it makes it even better. Good luck 🤗

You can still take it and go with it to your home ;)

Although if you consider it an objective in life and you want to go for it at all cost, why not? Just give it a try and you will become successful.

Good Luck though you will need it to get that amount with 6250 posts :D

making a 6k post is not that easy, especially lately people make 1 post / hour, if forum is so actif then it would be much easier, but the way it is, 6k is super hard to reach, anyways, this post is old but i hope you go for it, best of luck