Jump to content
TheFrog

Pick your number or range of numbers

Recommended Posts

Would be great if u could choose your own favorite winning number, something like enter your favorite number 5,55 for 9900x win , and lets say multiple favorite numbers like 5,55, 6,66, 7,77, 8,88 or so.

 

Let me know if you think this is something :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2018 at 01:34, TheFrog said:

Would be great if u could choose your own favorite winning number, something like enter your favorite number 5,55 for 9900x win , and lets say multiple favorite numbers like 5,55, 6,66, 7,77, 8,88 or so.

 

Let me know if you think this is something :)

Ribbit Frog :P

the number I like is 5. so maybe I'll like number 5,55,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2018 at 22:34, TheFrog said:

Would be great if u could choose your own favorite winning number, something like enter your favorite number 5,55 for 9900x win , and lets say multiple favorite numbers like 5,55, 6,66, 7,77, 8,88 or so.

 

Let me know if you think this is something :)

Um yeah that's a good idea but it wouldn't be dice anymore it would be like pick your lucky number something like that xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Froggy is collecting all your numbers and is gonna play the Roulette/Keno with them :D 

What would be the application of this, Froggy, like picking that number on your account profile for example, and then if you hit it, i awards you double or some mini-jackpot or something? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This idea is a extra function for primedice so u can pick your own favorite number or range of numbers to hunt on, and offcourse payouts should be according the normal standards as we know them, or Eddie must find some other variations for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheFrog said:

This idea is a extra function for primedice so u can pick your own favorite number or range of numbers to hunt on, and offcourse payouts should be according the normal standards as we know them, or Eddie must find some other variations for that.

 

in my opinion it needs to be reviewed, but personally I support the idea that can make the spirit of playing all players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2018 at 13:17, Bojana said:

Froggy is collecting all your numbers and is gonna play the Roulette/Keno with them :D 

What would be the application of this, Froggy, like picking that number on your account profile for example, and then if you hit it, i awards you double or some mini-jackpot or something? ;)

But that game is only there in Stake not primedice right ? xD or am I missing something Boj ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2018 at 02:34, TheFrog said:

Would be great if u could choose your own favorite winning number, something like enter your favorite number 5,55 for 9900x win , and lets say multiple favorite numbers like 5,55, 6,66, 7,77, 8,88 or so.

 

Let me know if you think this is something :)

Kinda cool idea i must say. Coz' you have the option to choose your own number to hit an specific multiplier. If you feel changing it, then you can now do it. 😊

Not really sure how can this be possible, since rolls are based on seeds. But i don't know. Kinda makes my head turn circles. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can hit that number for 15000x is super cool

or i have an idea

a hidden jackpot like u hit a random generated number and u wil amount of ur base bet or some %  and just one player can win that JP on that day

@Dan would love to hear this idea

 

1 hour ago, dmbadillo10 said:

But i don't know. Kinda makes my head turn circles. 😂

you killed me xDxD  

Edited by phpkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phpkiller said:

you can hit that number for 15000x is super cool

or i have an idea

a hidden jackpot like u hit a random generated number and u wil amount of ur base bet or some %  and just one player can win that JP on that day

@Dan would love to hear this idea

 

you killed me xDxD  

He's a busy man I think. Lots of ideas coming in but not all are considered. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes its cool, but i think all dice site dont allow to choose like that, but its cool if theres something like that feature, i will choose bday numbers  for example 10th day ill choose number 10.

Edited by Marieflower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×