alien0211

New in Primedice since 9/1/2018

Hello, my name is Helmut i´m 41 jears old and i come from Germany. I've been working on cryptocurrencies for only a few months. About my best friend, I first came to cryptocurrencys. From then on, I have been intensively involved with cryptocurrencies. After many nights without sleeping, i landed on Primedice. It is the best crypto gambling site i found on the internet! I think it's really great here. You can play very well and chat with other users or make comments. I am looking forward to new and interesting contacts.

Best regards Helmut

Edited by alien0211

First of all welcome to primedice forums. I am glad you decided to join us.

Second, bitclub is not exactly a good investment scheme. This a group of scams known as ponzi schemes/HYIP/MLM all of them are scams. They promise huge amounts like doubling you money in this many days but they will run away before you know it.

Search for it in this list and you will see their verdict on it - https://badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

This site keeps track of the ponzis out there so people can stay away from them. I would advice you to do the same. 

If you have any other question feel free to ask. :) 

12 minutes ago, alien0211 said:

Sorry for my question. What means stake?

no problem,stake is a sister site to primedice it made from the same ppl but this site is not only dice it have so much games mode like hilo or blackjack ...

7 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

no problem,stake is a sister site to primedice it made from the same ppl but this site is not only dice it have so much games mode like hilo or blackjack ...

thank you for this information 🙂