amarcrypto

Martingale and Reverse Martingale Strategy for quick profits.

We all know no matter how good martingale is at long run it bust most of the time. This is one of my favourite strategy martingale and reverse martingale strategy which I use quite often.

Here is the set up:

Base bet: 1% of balance.

Stop on Profit: 5% of balance.

Payout which gives wins quite often like 1.4x

Increase on loss: 85%

Increase on win: 30%

Once or twice and then play with other strategies.

This how the set up will look like:

run.thumb.png.2b6ee872e6a23cae6dace9bd8960658f.png

For this run my starting base bet was 0.00003000 eth.

If you have a higher balance you can reduce both the base bet and profit proportionally.

Like Base bet=0.25% balance Profit = 1.25% balance

* Do not make it more base bet more than 1% of balance and profit more than 5% of balance. It does get intense pretty soon.

Test it out and do comment the results :)

Bet calculators, strategies and tips for better gambling. Check out my blog https://www.smartgamblingedge.com/

Edited by amarcrypto

On 29/09/2018 at 04:15, Noeprellik1 said:

How many reds before busted wit this strategy?

Chances of busting is slim if you use it once or twice in a day.

On 29/09/2018 at 07:02, DreamStage said:

And how many time did you bet with it? For how long? Specific rolls?

Once or twice a day as it can easily make from 5-10% balance as profit. Nothing specific you can start from any rolls.

Just now, EddieFx said:

I like the stratergy but you would have to have a pretty big starting capital to do this! :) 

Tested with 1.8K bch satoshi works on all balance. http://prntscr.com/l0fnus 

If you want to earn more you definitely need more balance. Just this simple rule 1% balance as base bet and stop profit at 5% balance. Reduce it proportionally if you have more balance. And not more than one or two times during a session and after that normal bets.

On 28/09/2018 at 22:05, amarcrypto said:

We all know no matter how good martingale is at long run it bust most of the time. This is one of my favourite strategy martingale and reverse martingale strategy which I use quite often.

Here is the set up:

Base bet: 1% of balance.

Stop on Profit: 5% of balance.

Payout which gives wins quite often like 1.4x

Increase on loss: 85%

Increase on win: 30%

Once or twice and then play with other strategies.

This how the set up will look like:

combo.thumb.png.e74dfb01d1d904194352adde625e5ca2.png

If you have a higher balance you can reduce both the base bet and profit proportionally.

Like Base bet=0.25% balance Profit = 1.25% balance

* Do not make it more base bet more than 1% of balance and profit more than 5% of balance. It does get intense pretty soon.

Test it out and do comment the results :)

Bet calculators, strategies and tips for better gambling. Check out my blog https://www.smartgamblingedge.com/

Which oneis correct, you write on loss85% on win 30%

But in screenshot on loss 30% on win 85%

28 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Which oneis correct, you write on loss85% on win 30%

But in screenshot on loss 30% on win 85%

I put in wrongly :D On loss 85, On win 30. Corrected the image now you can check :)

Edited by amarcrypto

Your strategy is interesting. I like how you explain it.

What does it matter how many times are you using it?

On 30/09/2018 at 13:36, amarcrypto said:

Chances of busting is slim if you use it once or twice in a day.

9 hours ago, Dancer said:

Your strategy is interesting. I like how you explain it.

What does it matter how many times are you using it?

Glad you like it. It does not matter much. I am saying it just for precaution so you do not carried away too much only to bust it all later and you proceed with more caution.

13 hours ago, DreamStage said:

I've just started using this strategy and want to leave some feedback (starting off) by saying it looks risky with low balance.

Maybe start using it with at least 30k bank roll.

Its somewhat risky with low balance. Would advise to try with some good bankroll.

5 hours ago, DreamStage said:

30k is a good bankroll if you ask me since i've made it so far with it :D

Unless you can state a bit more higher value? Have you tried it? Feedback it please if you did.

I have even tried with 1k satoshi so 30k is pretty good too :D

If you use a good bankroll its very much more effective. With low bankroll even a slight up and down can wipe it all.

On 02/12/2018 at 00:07, amarcrypto said:

I have even tried with 1k satoshi so 30k is pretty good too :D

If you use a good bankroll its very much more effective. With low bankroll even a slight up and down can wipe it all.

Yes fully agree as i have tested so far. Just with 30k is the best based possible scenario backup where you have a safe bankroll and not too high needed for this strategy.

How much profit have you made from this betting streak ? 

I prefer going martingale only but i hate automated betting and martingales together since i feel the manual way of Martingale is way better and controllable 

On 09/01/2019 at 14:32, Kate said:

How much profit have you made from this betting streak ? 

I prefer going martingale only but i hate automated betting and martingales together since i feel the manual way of Martingale is way better and controllable 

Some good profits starting from small balance. :)

Auto bet with stop profits works very good too try it out. Nothing can beat manual mode, its the best :)

No strategy works for always. It will finally kill us. I use to play at a same strategy always. Made huge profit from a decent amount of deposit. Work hard in last two days for getting profit and I have it. But finally I lose it all with my hole balance. The way I made it I lose it too. Just learned how stupid I'm. We should use different strategy always. We shouldn't run the same always everyday all time. BTW I will try out this strategy. 

On 11/01/2019 at 04:11, amarcrypto said:

Some good profits starting from small balance. :)

Auto bet with stop profits works very good too try it out. Nothing can beat manual mode, its the best :)

Are you still using it, how much profit overall you have made / reached so far?

By the way i was checking your website with your bet calculators, strategies and tips for better gambling from https://www.smartgamblingedge.com/ and realized you could have some sort of date timeline into each topic's layout, instead having only  timestamps (hours and minutes). I think it would made the site even more appealing.

4 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Are you still using it, how much profit overall you have made / reached so far?

By the way i was checking your website with your bet calculators, strategies and tips for better gambling from https://www.smartgamblingedge.com/ and realized you could have some sort of date timeline into each topic's layout, instead having only  timestamps (hours and minutes). I think it would made the site even more appealing.

I use it every now and then. I do not keep track of it but most of the time its easy 10-20 % Profits. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, will see what can be done 👍