BambiI

Earning games

Try Stake.com just like primedice only difference is some players and moderators and there is more than 1 game like Blackjack Hilo and a very good one where you can win a lot and that is Plinko. Many people won like 8 btc from Plinko. 

Every coin Primedice offers is there in Stake might take some time to update in Stake but it will eventually be there.

4 hours ago, BambiI said:

Thanks you guys. I will see stake

Welcome hopefully you enjoy over there as much as  you enjoyed over here. Also dont forget there are giveaways going on just like primedice has in their forum.stake.com cheack it out :). Another thing you can thank someone by reacting to their post with the thanks :) 

On 27.09.2018 at 15:19, BambiI said:

Любой может рекомендовать список игр (не кубик), где мы можем зарабатывать деньги? 

games are not money, this is entertainment. you can win or lose)

@BambiIbeside stake and pd i will recommend sharkoin you can visit the site they have cool games to play and free withdrawal fee, it's my pleasure if you used my link😁 but its fine if you don't 😊 good luck and have fun.

https://sharkoin.com/?ap=nhoyasim101

https://sharkoin.com

For my opinion i prefer primedice is easy to use plus more helpfull  and has alot more amazing  and luckygame and stake sites I had use them but Are not easy to use and not helpfull ,

Faucet games, wheels and other tablet games are not very profitable and often try to scam you with high payouts or not paying completely.  There still could be some, but videos and surverys will bring more, and than you can convert to any currency yo want.