JstLikeMagyk

Exchanging cryptos in game?

Dan has said that such a thing would not be implemented. However if there demand is pretty high then we might see it. At the moment the only way to exchange is through the "Currency Exchange" of the forum. Be careful of who you are sending funds to and better to use an admin as escrow.

On 27/09/2018 at 14:05, JstLikeMagyk said:

@UltraChief thanks, weird though I would've thought it'd be profitable to implement.

In case of profits sure it can be implemented but main reason is the amount of funds. 

Like lets take a situation : Suddenly PD announce a challenge which can be completed only by using BCH so many people like 99% of the users would exchange btc or ltc or eth to BCH just to achieve it. So what happens is if PD kept a small amount lets say like 20 BCH in the exchange wallet and everything gets exchanged then they should stop the exchange for a while which would irritate other users who wanted to do like BTC to LTC exchange or something.

For profitability they could add a fee which would be great for them.

On 28/09/2018 at 10:08, KoningHosselaar said:

It's easier to just withdraw your balance and then sell and buy the crypto currency you want or indeed exchange it third party since that's the most "safe"  way in my opinion.

yes this would e much more safe

4 hours ago, Kate said:

In case of profits sure it can be implemented but main reason is the amount of funds. 

Like lets take a situation : Suddenly PD announce a challenge which can be completed only by using BCH so many people like 99% of the users would exchange btc or ltc or eth to BCH just to achieve it. So what happens is if PD kept a small amount lets say like 20 BCH in the exchange wallet and everything gets exchanged then they should stop the exchange for a while which would irritate other users who wanted to do like BTC to LTC exchange or something.

For profitability they could add a fee which would be great for them.

yeah this is a great idea to take some %, so they wont be over using it and it would be good to limit it for some use per day

4 hours ago, Kate said:

Suddenly PD announce a challenge which can be completed only by using BCH

All the promotional giveaways allow people to use all the currencies available. Till date the only type of challenge which is referable to this is the roll hunt and bingo games of the chatbot. Again they have been reduced in frequency now that the RainBot is there to give out some free coins every few minutes.

It would be great to have an on site exchange, I always withdraw in btc but like to play in eth so this is actually a problem for me! :D 

On 27/09/2018 at 14:21, JstLikeMagyk said:

I was just wondering if there were any plans to implement exchanging cryptos on primedice at all like other sites offer?

This would be a great feature, lessening the hassle of exchanging from other sites to another.

I use another site as an exchanger if I feel playing ETH, LTC or BCH on PD.

5 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Maybe exchange can be considered as additional fee base income for PD, even though not as much as their main income from house edge

Ya and still it would be better than 3rd party exchanges

Since Stake has already taken that into consideration and Edward being the same owner, i believe sooner or later measures will be taken in place for these sort of things (exchanger). By now you can feel Primedice needs this to board more Gamblers together from diferent parts of the cryptocurreny world. With that set in mind Primedice's Community will widely expand together.

It will be great if there is an exchange option between supported crypto at PD. If PD start a voting option all will vote for this. Exchanging in forum is little risky and moreover it may take long time to get someone who wish to exchange. Almost every gambling site have exchange option on their site. As on oldest site PD should bring this feature at their site. However it depends on the admin. 

I think it will depend on demand. If a lot of people ask for it, they will consider that option.

It will probably be here one day but we have to wait for it. To develop this kind of feature, it requires some precautions and tests.

Some people could abuse the system, so it will probably have a fee to change.

On 27/09/2018 at 14:21, JstLikeMagyk said:

I was just wondering if there were any plans to implement exchanging cryptos on primedice at all like other sites offer?

For now, we got Dinabot in place for this exchange needs.

But for sure, same concept should be added by PD the soonest. Eventually.

Hopefully we'll see it this 2019. All we have to do is to wait for updates. ✌🏽😉

I look forward to that happening. but until now there has been no solution to that.

I have also asked a number of admin, the word is still in the period of thought and there are no plans for that. and also see the situation too, ... if as many people as primedice always ask that, maybe the admin will try to make it happen.