CyberGeek

Cryptocurrencies That You Can Mine With Your GPU in 2018

Under six years prior, most computerized types of cash, including bitcoin, were mineable by methods for PCs and sparing practical taking care of units (GPUs). Strikingly enough, a Pentium4 PC was fit for mining more than 100 BTC in 2010. Everything considered, this has totally changed on account of different components, fusing the climb stuck in an unfortunate situation of most cryptographic types of cash and the presence of complex ASIC excavators. This rendered most by a wide margin of cryptographic types of cash hard to mine using a PC, a lone outlines card, or GPU. 

1535089911108-0h1squtdwea01-resized.jpg

Regardless, beginning today, there exist different altcoins that one can mine with a PC or with a singular representations card (GPU). All through this article, we'll review likely the most critical coins that are still PC mineable, including some more settled coins that generally have a place with the CryptoNote family, and more progressive coins that have been impelled in the midst of the ongoing years. 

So here's a rundown of coin that still beneficial to mine this year without high hash control 

Bytecoin (BCN) 

Monero (XMR) 

Ethereum (ETH

Electroneum (ETN) 

(DASH) 

What's more, as you most likely know they all nearly utilize Cryptonote Algorithm 

So Here's The Calculator For This Algo

https://minergate.com/calculator/cryptonote

13 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

If i go back to mining i will mine etn or bcn cuz they show some growth

Or monero if the price go up again but thats wont happen until btc price go up again

u do mining on your phone or pc?

is that really profitable?

19 minutes ago, davincuy said:

u do mining on your phone or pc?

is that really profitable?

Was using minergate on pc . Using rx 560 . It was profitabe at some point bu tnot that much

On phone it was nerver profitable it add 5 h/s, it would kill ur device before it make some profit

6 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

Was using minergate on pc . Using rx 560 . It was profitabe at some point bu tnot that much

On phone it was nerver profitable it add 5 h/s, it would kill ur device before it make some profit

how much satoshi per day that u can get? 

First of all lol as soon as I saw the title I was like ok so I know monero dash etn in my opinion is easy and it is there on the last but bytecoin never tried mining it and also ethereum reduced the price for each block mined according to kargai's post.